16-03-17 Wrestler without a partenaire

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

edisnooM

Re: 16-03-17 Wrestler without a partenaire

Post by edisnooM »

Dangit, we were so close to Gary and Zii.

I can't help but think that in the next comic Didi will (perhaps unintentionally) shoot Zii down, maybe with a "You're such a good friend" or somesuch.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

I find Zii's posture in the first and fourth panel interesting. Don't know if it reflects some aspect of her self image where the other two are involved or just the fact that she can't stand 'toe to toe' with Didi because of her assets.

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

I think we have Didi's wrestler name, "The Amazon Cockblocker."

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

If Maura and Tess are still there, i wonder if one of them will hook up with Gary.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Not for nothing, I'm a little shocked that we made it back to the apartment without Gary getting a clue.

There is something I feel like I am missing though... :-?? Eh, it's probably nothing.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

That psychotic little bongo can have the giantess, if it keeps her away from Gary. He clearly belongs with Erik.
This is getting out of hand.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

*Insert balloon deflating sound here.*
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Dorgengoa wrote:That psychotic little bongo can have the giantess, if it keeps her away from Gary. He clearly belongs with Erik.
...someone's been reading too much DoA.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I take this to show that Zii and Gary are not meant to be. She'll give up/cheat on Gary anytime she has a chance when confronted by a chance with Didi.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Storm-forge mystique wrote: ...someone's been reading too much DoA.
I've only read it from start to finish 3 times, now. That barely even qualifies as a warmup.
This is getting out of hand.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Cortez wrote:If Maura and Tess are still there, i wonder if one of them will hook up with Gary.
I'd bet a dozen donuts if one of them hooked up with him, both would... most likely at the same time. /places bet
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

They'd share/take turns, but i don't know about at the same time.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

With her hanging around the likes of Yuki and Izzy so much, it's easy to forget that Zii is actually rather short.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Cortez wrote:If Maura and Tess are still there, i wonder if one of them will hook up with Gary.
2 more to add to a certain gif of an avatar soon LOL while Zii hears them get satisfaction from the other room

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
ImageImage

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

GKNolan wrote:Zii needs to get her animalistic lust for Didi out of the way before she's any good for Gary or anybody else.
I like how you put it. 'Out of the way'. Because maybe, just maybe, Zii also needs to learn she can't actually have everyone she wants, or 'anyone (person X) can do, she can do better).

It's too early to judge but if the Didi effect is enough to overcome one of Zii's more positive character aspects (she was always supportive and friendly-helpy to people right after their breakups), then it is not actually healthy, no. Did's had an orgasm already. She no longer obsessively needs one. She also now has some borderline friend-like relationships in the wrestling circle. If Zii can't 'do her job as a friend' to her, she may find herself metaphorically Didiless and flat on her ass.
leann123 wrote:Ugh, I wanted to see where the Zii and Gary thing was going... Well at least we get to see the 3 together for once. How long has it been?
I feel like Zii and Gary 'happening' will only happen very close to the end of all things, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was as effectively underwhelming as Sonya - Yuki tender sex. But I presume the creators will go for whatever's the funniest or most story-developing at the time.
Cortez wrote:They'd share/take turns, but i don't know about at the same time.
They have perfect teamwork. One will get swirlied, one will 'return the favor', then they'll switch, and somehow they'll remain as close to 0 on the Kinsey's scale as they appear to be for two girls joined at the hip =))
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."