11-03-17 Hang in the van

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

wiseguy

Re: 11-03-17 Hang in the van

Post by wiseguy »

someone wrote:
Which reminds men, it would be funny if we got a callback to this panel.
just change words to something like "If I had known sooner how good you are, Gary! Faster, Faster with that thing." or "just put it in, Gary! all this frustration... I don't want us just making out!!!"
ImageImage

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

I'm pretty sure the Comic will only end after Gary, Didi and Zii have their threesome... only to end up with other people in a time skip epilouge :P

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

True_Avery wrote:I could really go for a car with a mattress; would help so much with school.
Heh! I have been driving VW Passat station wagons since day one, and quite a while ago, my mom got a fold-out mattress which she left in my apartment after a visit. It's not hugely comfortable, being rather soft and thin so my hip bones pretty much hit the floor... But it fits nicely in the back of my car if I put the back seats down. So fuck tents!! It's my festival bed. :D

Alas, no man's daughter has really ever graced it... :(
True_Avery wrote:but being 6'2"
Hello, Nurse! :x
Spidrift wrote:Tartan, sonny, tartan,y'ken? Okay, maybe slightly blue-shifted tartan.
Only if it's shoting toward you.

I suspect they just ran a blue light, though.
wiseguy wrote:ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would not Kiley be jealous that Gary found someone more than Didi finding someone? or would that be double jealousy? plus if Zii does that, Didi and Gary might find out they are perfect for each other, leading to Zii being one listening to Didi and Gary instead of both Gary and Zii listening to Didi with someone in the past through the wall
All I can say is: WELL CALLED!! :-bd :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:
True_Avery wrote:I could really go for a car with a mattress; would help so much with school.
Heh! I have been driving VW Passat station wagons since day one, and quite a while ago, my mom got a fold-out mattress which she left in my apartment after a visit. It's not hugely comfortable, being rather soft and thin so my hip bones pretty much hit the floor... But it fits nicely in the back of my car if I put the back seats down. So fuck tents!! It's my festival bed. :D

Alas, no man's daughter has really ever graced it...
So your mother is, like, a construct abomination?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

... it took me a while to get it, but of course you are right.

Though you also of course know what I meant!! *shakes fist at*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)