07-03-17 Till I am out of the way

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Cortez

Re: 07-03-17 Till I am out of the way

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:
Cortez wrote:I expect that Maura and Tess will try to convince her to date a fellow wrestler to try and get her together with Lynn, only for her to end up with Roxie.
Considering that Lynn would be the rebound fling then this might just be possible. It also helps that Roxie is gay or bisexual, but not drawn to DiDi like all the previous women and men. However, there needs to be something to bond them because even though Roxie doesn't see her as a sex object without some interest this will go nowhere.
They are going to be working together soon. That could be where it starts, if they go in that direction.

But yeah, i agree that the best partner DiDi can have is someone that's not affected by the "DiDi effect".

EvilSnack

Post by EvilSnack »

Kiley demonstrates that patience is not infinite.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Milnoc wrote:Kiley crossed paths with Gary and Zii. She then says "Zii, go console Didi. Gary, come with me, I need a Swirly." :))
Nah. I'm now predicting that we'll snap back to Gary and Zii where we'll see an almost kiss between them but then Didi calls Zii's phone and starts crying to Zii that Kiley "dumped" her. Cue Zii dropping everything including Gary in order to "console" Didi and Gary will probably be confused as usual. As for Kiley, I'm thinking she'll either vanish from the comic for a while or she'll go to Matt's for some makeup sex because Dio on the TV got her all hot and bothered but Kiley will walk in on Matt and Yuki banging on the couch.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I suspect Kiley would be momentarily sad until she realizes that 2 more of her patients are cured and declares herself the greatest therapist since Freud.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

But then Yuki relapses for whatever reason and rips Matt's junk off or Matt gets Yuki pregnant and then Yuki claims that Gary is the baby daddy. Possibilities for disaster boggle the mind when it comes this cast of characters.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

You know, I feel kinda bad for Didi - she just went through some emotional hurdles to prove to what she perceived to be the love of her life girlfriend that she was cool and adult, then the girl she "loves" immediately breaks up with her in what is probably the first time Didi has ever been dumped.

I know that feel, hun.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

There was plenty of fanservice the Didi/Kiley relationship. I will miss that. I am anxious to see how they each develop over the course of the next arcs. There might be a Gary rebound in our future, maybe even a Matt rebound. Didi was very close to having an orgasm from Matt, and Kiley & Matt seemed to get along comfortably before the blow-out.

I expect Didi will still consider herself a lesbian, and might even console in Roxie. Situations might change between the two of them. Or Lynn might try to snatch Didi up.

Time will tell.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

someone wrote:Shipping isn't about whether people would work as a couple. It's about whether it would be hot (in the shipper's opinion, of course) if they were boning. That's all there is to it.
Aww, I wouldn't go that far. Quite a few shippers are just as interested in how "cute" or compatible a pairing is as a couple and how happy they make each other, the hot boning imagery being a bonus of that. That's why this whole ordeal with Kiley and Didi has been so hard to stomach, with Kiley being miserable and Didi thinking she was in love when she wasn't. No amount of sexy imagery can make me enjoy that.

But then again perhaps people like me don't really count as average "shippers." I don't get involved in much in the way of shipping wars and tend to be interested mainly in canon pairings in a given story (to the extent that I often won't even fully embrace a pairing until I can confirm that they actually get together).

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I usually "ship" ( if it can be called that ) for ones who sound more logical for the characters ( I might not like the personality of the female one or neither of the 2 if we talking girl-girl ship, i look at how the characters would feel )

lot of people for some reason like to ship the "super-nice girl" with the "Naughty and mischievous man" who can be "saved" by the girl
ImageImage

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

hahahaha Not a fan of Didi, so this may be even funnier to me than some.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

True_Avery wrote:You know, I feel kinda bad for Didi - she just went through some emotional hurdles to prove to what she perceived to be the love of her life girlfriend that she was cool and adult, then the girl she "loves" immediately breaks up with her in what is probably the first time Didi has ever been dumped.

I know that feel, hun.
Considering how Didi carried HER break-ups out in the past? I don't feel bad for her at all.
In fact, it may actually help her grow as a person, Kiley just using it as an excuse or not. And Kiley needed to get out of that relationship, too. I wouldn't support it if someone 'treated' Yuki by restraining her to avoid personal and property damage then slapping her on the forehead with the biggest penis they could find, so I can't support the boob suffocation shock therapy either.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Nightmaster

Post by Nightmaster »

Guys... remember the name of the comic...

This is the moment that will start the Gary/Zii/Didi relationship.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Neither Gary nor Zii have the emotional capacity to help Didi become a 'more complete person'.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Nightmaster wrote:Guys... remember the name of the comic...
Ah, yes, "Household of Three".

The thing we've had ever since DiDi arrived in the apartment.

(I remember a podcast interview where Giz said, quite openly, that the title was actually deliberately trolling English-speaking readers.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.