07-03-17 Till I am out of the way

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 07-03-17 Till I am out of the way

Post by Don Alexander »

Defining victory! High five!
samtheman wrote:And I guess I'm one of the few people that doesn't ship Gary and Yuki but unfortunately they are probably going to be one of the final pairings because it seems the majority of the readers ship them and majority rules when it comes to that sort of thing.
I'm also definitely NOT a Gary x Yuki person. Despite their name compatibility.

But I really hope "the majority" has no say in this. This is Giz & Dave's comic and they should do whatever they want, no matter what the audience wants. (Usually, what they DO do finds a large enough audience anyway. :P )
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I do not "per se" go by what is "popular" but what makes sense in what I see ( or think if I am wrong ) is the direction of the writers even if in my personal taste I do not like

for me, it makes sense that it will be either Zii-Gary-Didi or Zii-Gary-Yuki even if for me the best for Gary seems to be his female co-worker at his new job or Amber. Even Sandra is better for him than Zii or Yuki.
ImageImage

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

The co-worker based on Jacqui....? She seems happy with her current boyfriend, now that the minor wrinkles have been ironed out.

Amber also seemed happy enough with her current boyfriend, but she might be amenable to an arrangement which includes Gary - provided her bf agrees.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

talking who are better personalities wise, not necessarily who are "available"

this is without counting the unknowns of how they would relate to him in personalities

Eric's sister, the Sonya co-worker(who we think is probably married? ), Ruby, Ramona, Jersey's sister and Angel.

Sandra has a BF and a possible female lover
ImageImage