28-02-17 Is this still the same show

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brasca

Re: 28-02-17 Is this still the same show

Post by brasca »

Giz wrote:Haha, I guess it's a thing with us. Hers was for Japan only, but yeah, one of the worst gigs! hehe
Yes it was. Shame really. Could've worked in a cameo appearance.

I'm actually curious as to whether Gwynn defeated Lynn or if she had to forfeit the match to go after the Night Sisters.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Moechris wrote:NO! >:I
YES! >:I
worldshaking00 wrote:Still not my favorite forum arc, but it's the story that gets us to the next point. So, enjoy the scenery on the trip while we get there.
Oh ho ho ho ho ho, you have fallen into my trap! The transformation sequences are like the best part!

Your energy is mine!
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

16 messages...
This thing is dead. :(
Thank G there's still the Funny Bunnies.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

True_Avery wrote:The transformation sequences are like the best part!
<snip>
Your energy is mine!
I agree 110% with you T_A, and bless you for the Uranus gif {made my heart skip a beat, tbh, and refreshed my energy for the day}. The hair on my arms raised and I got gooseflesh when I saw Usagi's henshin sequence in SMC ep. 1, followed by having a little something in my eye {sniff, yeah, dust or something}. Pretty much the same happened too for the rest of the senshi's first intro {need to dust more often, sniff}.

My pic of Tux chilling was more to illustrate that even what some folks take as tedious, others might yawn at (or worse); they have the option of just chilling out until 'the action' happens again. SM's henshin sequences are one of the big whines I hear from some of the neophyte watchers of the original anime, in that it happens pretty much the same for the entirety of a season, takes up a reasonable amount of the episode's timespan, and that is somehow bores them. To each their own, I guess. Same goes for the interrupted 'speed-bumpily-wumpily' two arcs as they stand thus far. I'm looking forward to seeing how both concurrent arcs tie together, and I'll be chillaxin' until it is time for me to burst on the scene.
Hope you like roses & takarazuka.
For those who uncovered the spoiler and are squinting now. Yup. There's pretty much an animated gif or meme from Sailor Moon for pretty much anything. Sailor Moon is life.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

The sailor moon replies or refreshing my soul. *weeps at never being able to afford the original Sailor Moon Stars volumes*

Lmao, its so cute how...Didi....gaining....FRIENDS...THAT ARE GIRLS.....!!! She used to be so sad and have such a dearth of female platonic peers. I'm so happy for her she's come so far TwT

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You're definitely right that that is a positive development. I'm not sure that one can really credit it to DiDi herself, though, strictly speaking; she's mostly lucked into the one group of women in Montreal who have enough body confidence not to be totally overwhelmed by the DiDi effect..
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yes, indeed, I think this strip reflects the recent forum mood re: DiDi wrestling arc vs. Zii + Gary. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)