Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

11-02-17 Funnier because it is true

Post by Giz »

Storm-forge mystique

Re: 11-02-17 Funnier because it is true

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Between DC and SotR, I'm frankly stunned today's update doesn't feature Gary and Zii making out.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I was predicting Didi and Kiley since they're both women like in DC and Sandra.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Between DC and SotR, I'm frankly stunned today's update doesn't feature Gary and Zii making out.
As this comic remains synched to real-time dates, Tuesday may actually see something Valentine-ish here. And after all, Zii has just blown her attempt to maintain an image of lack of interest (though Gary may be too Gary to work out the implications).

Anyhow, I do love Zii's genuine but slightly selfishness-tinged concern for Gary's physical integrity. I also insist on imagining Allie finally returning to the strip, accompanied by a couple of burly ex-hockey players and with a sudden inexplicable Brooklyn accent.

"Da cafe owners... Dey're kinda tired. Tired o' da lack of respect dis place gets. Tire o' da stories 'bout shenanigans puttin' da decent folk off they poutine. So Aubrey an' Thibault here - dey wanna see you showin' some respect. Capiche?"

Oh, and Gary makes a good point by implication; if the Troublemakers really take off, he'll be able to claim some kind of ultimate guy-groupie bragging rights status...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I would think Gary losing his manhood is the kind of news that isn't easily forgotten. Of course with Yuki's history Zii has every right to jump to that conclusion.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I think that the precise logic of this scene just gets filed under "comedy, don't sweat it". Yuki famously mangles manhoods, Zii has more interest in Gary's manhood than she wanted to admit, perfectly good joke delivered, end of issue.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

And it may be her subconsciously looking for an excuse to see his star power again.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

While Zii is never above sneaking a peak for shit and giggles, I suspect that she's seen enough willies in her time that the chance to sneak another look at Gary's is not, in itself, a big deal for her.
---------
Spidrift

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Where does he buy his jeans? They seem to fit perfectly, yet also have plenty of extra waistband to pull out a good several inches on a whim.
This is getting out of hand.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I knew it. One day, Zii would have a go at Gary's cock.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:)) Her reaction is priceless. :))

The easy prediction is that both Zii and Gary will have red faces, but Gary still not getting that she is hot for him. :-? Then again With their current level of communication Gary might just ask the right question to get Zii to confess her desire for him.

I don't know what is going to happen on Tuesday but I know it will be funny.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

brasca wrote:And it may be her subconsciously looking for an excuse to see his star power again.
looking for an excuse?

but she is already looking at it
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

FlashD81 wrote:I don't know what is going to happen on Tuesday but I know it will be funny.
Given the date on Tuesday, I wonder if we'll get three panels of Gary saying "But of course you don't want..." and Zii saying "No, no, of course not!", followed by one panel featuring a disordered bed, a confused-looking naked Gary, and a totally gobsmacked naked Zii.
---------
Spidrift

DragonPowered

Post by DragonPowered »

Gary wrote:Yuki and I went all the way the other day.
Seems like that happened months ago...
Yeah, really hoping Gary and Zii get together for a little romp, and that Gary does at least something right. Like performing the Swirly and Zii's sudden realization, "OMG, he is better at this!" :-bd

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I don't think we're gonna see any conclusion soon. Still 88 pages to go, or 8-9 months considering conventions and holidays.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle