26-01-17 So cornball

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: 26-01-17 So cornball

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Oh. Uh... Sorry if I offended you. You just used strange line breaks and... yeah I'm just digging myself deeper here, time to stop doing that and just apologise.

Once again, sorry.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

To be fair wiseguy, your way of posting is exceedingly unorthodox and quite difficult to read any tone or inflection from. That isn't an attack on you as a person -- just an observation.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yeah, it is something that has developed as I am in forums and in chat a lot and and my hesitation of my part not to get into "run on sentencing". So most of the time I do not create paragraphs. I tend to separate them into "those breaks" rather than part of the same paragraph.
ImageImage

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

As long as there's no bad blood between us, I'm happy.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It was as if a million voices, who had just cried out in joy... were silenced forever.
Collarnorcrown wrote:Two heels stomping on a face is a pretty common occurrence in wrestling.
Before my meager knowledge of wrestling kicked in, I read that literally... :|
vampire hunter D wrote:Why does Dio (who I hope we never see on screen)
This may indeed occur. Note that the wrestling girls have been introduced first artistically, then we learn their names, which are plays on the *Cniverse characters. Dio we do not see, and we get the exact same name, as he might not be recognizable with a changed name.
Spidrift wrote:And is Kiley, after weeks of borderline physical assault, suffocation, and sexual distress, going to break free of DiDi because of the latter's taste for dumb entertainment?
I'm quite sure somewhere, sometime, a relationship ended because on person told their partner: "What I do like about Star Wars is Spock."
Osaru Sensei wrote:Post #222, yay.
When it was small, I first read that as "Post JIZZ, yay." And it fit.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)