Re: 24-01-17 Let me buy you coffee

Post by daryljfontaine »

Yay! Junghan's back!

D

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

And the plot shifts gears again! :)

Art seems... different. Been practicing your craft, Giz?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

And Jung once again demonstrates how he can shut up Zii with a single sentence... =))

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Holy smokes Zii looks gorgeous~ be still mah heart
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

OK, this should be fun :)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Hogan wrote:And Jung once again demonstrates how he can shut up Zii with a single sentence... =))
Though I don't think that he even knew he was doing it this time.

Anyway - huzzah! We're back to the interesting characters and the plots that emerge from their personalities, rather than having to drag in scads of new characters. (It leaves the wrestling plot somewhat hanging in midair, mind you. Oh dear. What a pity. Boo hoo. Never mind.) It looks like we may even get some progress with the nascent confusing romance there. And even if we don't - we at least have these two acting like friends. Not only does Gary appear slowly to be learning the basics of human interaction, we get the cast behaving like real people, hanging out and having coffee.

Now, anyone want to ID those two T-shirts?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Giz wrote:New strip! http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/let_ ... you_coffee

Hehe, guess who's back! ;)
back again.
gary's back,
tell a friend.
Last edited by 'J' on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Actually, I think that people are noting the return of the Big-Eating Sex God. Even if he does get just one panel.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Hogan wrote:And Jung once again demonstrates how he can shut up Zii with a single sentence... =))
And I'm not sure he was really trying.

This should prove very interesting since Zii has been fighting the urge to make do with Gary and now she's going to be alone with him for a few hours.

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

Main characters? Interacting? What Sorcery is this? Though I guess pawning all of Zii's supporting cast to Peggy's roach motel probably helped that significantly.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Zii this is literally a joke anyone would've made, it's YOU who keeps freaking out over the thought of POSSIBLE DATE WITH GAARRYY?! SEX..WITH GARRYYY!?!?!?

No one cares but you darling.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:This should prove very interesting since Zii has been fighting the urge to make do with Gary and now she's going to be alone with him for a few hours.
I think that if it was "making do" she wouldn't find it half so confusing. The horrible realisation that he she's fighting is surely that she's attracted to him on at least some level.
Malmedee wrote:Though I guess pawning all of Zii's supporting cast to Peggy's roach motel probably helped that significantly.
I really doubt that Peggy's apartment is a roach motel. She's a nurse, a hard worker, and apparently good at her job. She probably has the most hygienic home of any of the cast. Even with Sonya living there.

(I stand by the opinion that the optimum stable end-game of these comics involves Peggy and Ruby solving their respective housing problems by sharing an apartment. They're probably each the only people who could tolerate the other, long term.)
TwoWayStar wrote:Zii this is literally a joke anyone would've made, it's YOU who keeps freaking out over the thought of POSSIBLE DATE WITH GAARRYY?! SEX..WITH GARRYYY!?!?!?

No one cares but you darling.
Psst: That's the joke. And also the drama. Comedy and characterisation; who'd have thought it?
---------
Spidrift

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Gary cares.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Oh good, the interesting plot again. Was worried it was all downhill for a good bit. Couldn't stand the last two arcs. %-(
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle