31-12-16 Enrolled in le wrestling

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 31-12-16 Enrolled in le wrestling

Post by Spidrift »

Daremo wrote:Actually, it rather does look like they're indulging in a rare treat to me. To the point of nearly forgetting why they're there. "We've successfully infiltrated, now to gather infor- CAAAAAKE"
They display no hesitation or self-control when they encounter cake. Cake isn't exactly rare in the world in general. Therefore, they must encounter cake fairly often - and react like this. Therefore, it seems that they must eat a lot of cake.

Which, as I said twice before, fits a pattern with female characters in this comic (which was my main point). There's a lot of confectionery consumption goes on.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Continuity wrote:can you imagine Kiley in a foursome (right now)?
Oh god, you just imagined Kiley in a foursome!
Stop imagining Kiley in a foursome!!

http://www.ma3comic.com/?module=article ... ay&ptid=17
Page not found. Try doing the search again and after you find the page do a previous comic/next comic to get the actual URL of the comic in question. I love MA3 but their web site leaves much to be desired.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ehh

wonder what story Ana Conda will get?

Kiley became the love of Didi, they only have eyes for each other?

or

Didi has not realize the difference of "therapy" and actual love, but somehow these 2 gals will let someone know that Kiley is an "almost certified sex thera-buddy" ??
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Daremo wrote:Actually, it rather does look like they're indulging in a rare treat to me. To the point of nearly forgetting why they're there. "We've successfully infiltrated, now to gather infor- CAAAAAKE"
They display no hesitation or self-control when they encounter cake. Cake isn't exactly rare in the world in general. Therefore, they must encounter cake fairly often - and react like this. Therefore, it seems that they must eat a lot of cake.

Which, as I said twice before, fits a pattern with female characters in this comic (which was my main point). There's a lot of confectionery consumption goes on.
Maybe they're excited because this is an excuse to eat cake. They are working for Brook to get information so they can raise their own profile so indulging on cake is an extra treat. Sure it's easy enough to get sweets in the industrialized world so they need to exercise a certain amount of restraint and will power which they can forgo this one time. And as Azrael stated they are in their 20s so they have better metabolism.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, we all know the cake and its calories are a lie anyway.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

In response to that Portal joke, I suggest we have an Overused References jar. €1 (or £1/$1 or whatever) for general memes like that one, €2 for most Monty Python references and €3 for "...the Holy Grail" references!

SCPRedMage

Post by SCPRedMage »

Didi is what you get when you use Wisdom as your dump stat.