Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

31-12-16 Enrolled in le wrestling

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/enro ... _wrestling

Happy New Year, guys!
Updates might be a little sporadic next week. I have a Friday deadline I need to meet, so I'll be juggling a lot.

Passing Through

Re: 31-12-16 Enrolled in le wrestling

Post by Passing Through »

Brooke will be pleased with this night's work I'd imagine.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Tut, DiDi. One never had you down as the type to deceive your true love. Even platonically and only by omission.

And once again, we discover that all these trim model-grade ladies stuff their faces with empty calories at every opportunity. I mean, I know that most of them get a lot of exercise, but still.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

An update is a wonderful way to end the year. Happy New Year! :)

Anyway, here's hoping Maura and Tess can *save* Kiley.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I'm a little surprised they haven't caught on, DiDi hasn't really hidden the fact that she has a girlfriend. Or thinks she does in anycase.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Spidrift wrote:And once again, we discover that all these trim model-grade ladies stuff their faces with empty calories at every opportunity. I mean, I know that most of them get a lot of exercise, but still.

It also helps that they're still in their 20's and their metabolisms are still in hyperdrive anyway, neverminding the heavy work-out load.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Tut, DiDi. One never had you down as the type to deceive your true love. Even platonically and only by omission.

And once again, we discover that all these trim model-grade ladies stuff their faces with empty calories at every opportunity. I mean, I know that most of them get a lot of exercise, but still.
It might have slipped her mind since I don't think much time has passed since she first enrolled. Keep in mind Didi is not one to talk about herself much and most men probably weren't interested anyway. Kiley is interested because she's trying to cure her, but if all Didi has is sex on the brain then she's probably not going to discuss it.

As for Cess and Maura they might decline eating sweets normally, but right now they need to get information so turning down free cake might look rude.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Yeah, that would totally be the first question on their minds after seeing the "couple's" interaction :D

someone

Post by someone »

"le wresting classes"? The mask slipped DiDi, and now it's revealed you never actually spoke French; otherwise you'd have known it's "des" that would fit there.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:As for Cess and Maura they might decline eating sweets normally, but right now they need to get information so turning down free cake might look rude.
Those noises? That body language?

No. Just no.

And it's not like they're the only confectionery guzzlers in the comic. Not all the muffin-munching is metaphorical, y'know?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Giggling at Kiley's tiny little hand almost being swallowed up by Didi's abundance ;D

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

can you imagine Kiley in a foursome (right now)?
Oh god, you just imagined Kiley in a foursome!
Stop imagining Kiley in a foursome!!

http://www.ma3comic.com/?module=article ... ay&ptid=17

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Kiley will proceed to psychoanalyze all three of them.
;)

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:As for Cess and Maura they might decline eating sweets normally, but right now they need to get information so turning down free cake might look rude.
Those noises? That body language?

No. Just no.

And it's not like they're the only confectionery guzzlers in the comic. Not all the muffin-munching is metaphorical, y'know?
Actually, it rather does look like they're indulging in a rare treat to me. To the point of nearly forgetting why they're there. "We've successfully infiltrated, now to gather infor- CAAAAAKE"

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

All these interruptions and secrets and shenanigans - shame on you all ladies. I think it is time for some spankings.

And now we see how the Tracy/Gary cam-spanking ties in. Lucky Gary. ^:)^

Happy New Year one and all.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.