27-12-16 That was not planned at all

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

wiseguy

Re: 27-12-16 That was not planned at all

Post by wiseguy »

Zorlond wrote:
UnsightlyWalrus wrote:I would say there is no doubt that Kylie would win, she's a psychologist, she can dismantle someone's defenses just by talking. Wrestling moves are merely coup de grace.
There's also the classic 'damsel in distress' bit, which is usually done with smaller wrestlers. Which can then be flipped as she comes to the rescue of her rescuer. Really, Kiley becoming a wrestler would open a lot of potential angles to play for the wrestling circuit story writers. But I suppose I'm getting a bit too meta with this.
"My name is Great Kiley and I am not certified Psy or a bonafide therapist and you can't teach that! And this right here, this is Big DD and she's 6 foot tall and you can't teach that! And this right here, this is Moxxy and she's hot as hell and you can't teach that! Bada boom! Realest gals in the room! How ya doin!" -
ImageImage

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yep, as expected Kiley's all "PhewThankGodAnInterruption!" and drags the girls in to literally put them between herself and DiDi. I wonder if they'll ever be allowed to leave? Or whether at some point DiDi will insist on resuming her "private time" with Kiley?
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Kiley isn't ready for a lesbian relationship. :-?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

UnsightlyWalrus wrote:I would say there is no doubt that Kylie would win, she's a psychologist, she can dismantle someone's defenses just by talking. Wrestling moves are merely coup de grace. On the other hand, I don't think we need more actual wrestling in the story. :ymhug:

So, Kylie, you better stay away from that shtick.
Not quite, Kiley hasn't gotten her PHD yet.

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

wiseguy wrote:"My name is Great Kiley"
I bow to the master.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Will reality finally penetrate Chastel's thick skull.....?

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

BlairFan wrote:Kiley isn't ready for a lesbian relationship. :-?
She never was :p

What she needs to do, is sit Didi down and break up with her. :p Kiley is the reason psychiatrist need psychiatrist. They can't see they're doing things they'd tell their patients not to do.

Also, Didi could probably use the reality of what it's like to be broken up with, since it looks like all she's ever done is break hearts and spirits. Maybe it's time for Kiley to break up with her and Roxie to turn her down and break her heart. :p

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I think Kiley can see this is wrong.
What she can't see is a way to get out of this trap, short of gnawing her leg off.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Error of Logic wrote:Will reality finally penetrate Chastel's thick skull.....?
It's got a +10 armor rating against "Reality". ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)