22-12-16 More time to parler

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 22-12-16 More time to parler

Post by worldshaking00 »

Wow. Sexy Didi is sexy. You outdid yourself Giz with the transition from Panel 2 to Panel 3. That's almost a postcard there for V8 Kickstarter. Well done!

So the dum-dums were able to remember the address. Considering Didi lives with Gary & Zii, and Didi said she took precautions to not be disturbed for Kiley & her special night, I wonder who will come to the door? Nunchaku-wielding psycho Yuki? Gary on guard duty? Zii even? Or the other avenue is that the door is unlocked and they just barge on in like most everyone else in Ma3 Montreal lol. In fact, that might not even be Didi at her house; she could be cooking dinner for Kiley at Kiley's house.

Should prove to be entertaining, either way.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Oh, dear sweet little Kiley, the APA is goint to have your head on a pike.
Yet still, I live...

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Kiley is the female Gary, for reasons I'll keep to myself.
This is getting out of hand.

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

Gotta wait until Saturday, because there's a chance we are all being trolled here - Didi might be over at Kiley's place, and the Blunder Twins are about to drop in on Gary/Zii ?

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Or Lita. And supposedly she doesn't like others.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Okay, the zipdown-bit is expertly done, both by Giz and Chastel.

Still, even if they forgot to lock the door, I imagine Kiley is going to be very relieved at the interruption.... ^^;

I miss the time when the girls could effortlessly throw Chastel around in the ring. =_=

brasca

Post by brasca »

lordoffiling wrote:"Kiley hasn't shown any inclination for being bisexual"

Not entirely true. Somewhat up for interpretation, but, http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/i_am_a_woman_first would seem to indicate that at least some part of her has been curious about this. Also, much as with Gary, one does not (or at least, should not) allow themselves to be in sexual situations they are completely uncomfortable with.
My interpretation is that Kiley is defending her ability to please her sexual partners which in every case up until that point were men. Of course when she realizes what all that will entail she begins to lose her nerve.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Dorgengoa wrote:Kiley is the female Gary, for reasons I'll keep to myself.
Because she has a penis? :P

Either way, never before have I envied Kiley as much as in this strip. :x
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

So you want to be forced into a sexual relationship by a self-centered and casually forceful person to whom you are unattracted? A relationship that threatens your professional future? Different strokes for different folks....

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

brasca wrote:

Not entirely true. Somewhat up for interpretation, but, http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/i_am_a_woman_first would seem to indicate that at least some part of her has been curious about this. Also, much as with Gary, one does not (or at least, should not) allow themselves to be in sexual situations they are completely uncomfortable with.
My interpretation is that Kiley is defending her ability to please her sexual partners which in every case up until that point were men. Of course when she realizes what all that will entail she begins to lose her nerve.
Way, way, WAY back, Kiley told Matt that she was worried she'd become complelely terrified of attempting sex with another woman in a threesome/foursome because she'd feel like she just doesn't measure up.

Besides, when it comes down to having sex, Kiley's expression is anything but comfortable.

Here, we have Didi, the woman to whom (stereotypically) almost no women measure up, getting all up in Kiley's business sexually.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:...okay, I have to ask... how does Didi pronounce "cet" when it's followed by an English vowel?
Very sensually, of course ! :p

DrWhoAR

Post by DrWhoAR »

Wow, quite the nice birthday "presents" DiDi is presenting there! Hmmm, I have to wonder, will Riley be getting a birthday spanking from DiDi? Wouldn't that be so very hot?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Maechris wrote:
brasca wrote:

Way, way, WAY back, Kiley told Matt that she was worried she'd become complelely terrified of attempting sex with another woman in a threesome/foursome because she'd feel like she just doesn't measure up.

Besides, when it comes down to having sex, Kiley's expression is anything but comfortable.

Here, we have Didi, the woman to whom (stereotypically) almost no women measure up, getting all up in Kiley's business sexually.
There's a difference between holding her own one-on-one with a sexual partner and multiple partners some of whom would be the same sex. It's quite amazing that Kiley could keep up with Matt and then he suggests involving another man and woman she's never met who may or may not be on her level.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Maura and Tess' car is busted.
And so is DiDi.
;))

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Error of Logic wrote:So you want to be forced into a sexual relationship by a self-centered and casually forceful person to whom you are unattracted? A relationship that threatens your professional future? Different strokes for different folks....
Eeeeeh...Kiley's the one who started the relationship.

"Okay, I guess we're doing this!"