Milnoc

Re: 22-11-16 A professional relationship

Post by Milnoc »

Overheard in Gary's room the previous night:

"Fap! Fap! Fap!" :))

Also, THE STRIP HAS NUDITY! THE STRIP HAS NUDITY! :ymparty:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now that, my friends, is a professional butt! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kenny_Uroboros

Post by Kenny_Uroboros »

No Gary don't do that! you're gonna end up hurting yourself and other people too

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Oh Gary. I can only imagine the day you finally become assertive in life and actually make a move on a girl your interested in. Instead of just letting them do whatever they want until your ultimately friend-zoned. Of course, that will probably be the day the comic ends as it the running joke of the series.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Well, thank God she got over that quickly. But it looks like she's unintentionally stirred the pot of Gary's sexual interests, to his consternation, no doubt. Should be interesting to see where this goes.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Jackass Mask wrote:Oh Gary. I can only imagine the day you finally become assertive in life and actually make a move on a girl your interested in.
The snag with that idea here is that Tracy has a boyfriend, and Gary clearly recognises that Jim is a good guy. If this was just Gary not making a move that could work fine, it'd just be Gary being pathetic - but the writers, to give them credit, have made things a little more complicated than that.

Anyhow, I imagine that panel 2 may well be the set-up for another crossover story.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Spidrift wrote:The snag with that idea here is that Tracy has a boyfriend, and Gary clearly recognises that Jim is a good guy. If this was just Gary not making a move that could work fine, it'd just be Gary being pathetic - but the writers, to give them credit, have made things a little more complicated than that.
I mostly mean with anyone he has had, or tried to have, a relationship with. He's mostly still a doormat, though with some minor improvements. One could argue that his sexual awakening, and latest fetishes, are mostly the product of him just doing whatever the person he happens to be with wants at the time so that he can have some semblance of a relationship, or at least a sex life.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Jackass Mask wrote:Oh Gary. I can only imagine the day you finally become assertive in life and actually make a move on a girl your interested in.
The snag with that idea here is that Tracy has a boyfriend, and Gary clearly recognises that Jim is a good guy. If this was just Gary not making a move that could work fine, it'd just be Gary being pathetic - but the writers, to give them credit, have made things a little more complicated than that.

Anyhow, I imagine that panel 2 may well be the set-up for another crossover story.
A crossover story would be nice, but if I had my druthers I'd like it to be Sticky Dilly Buns.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

so, gary doesn't get a share of the take?
Yet still, I live...

suranae

Post by suranae »

Nope...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:A crossover story would be nice, but if I had my druthers I'd like it to be Sticky Dilly Buns.
Well yes, because it would be an SDB story. But we know that good taste is limited to a minority - and that Giz is the busiest of the Pixietrix crew at present.

(But what did happen to Dillon's promised reappearance in Ma3? Not that it's Dillon I'm interested to see, of course.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rpr

Post by rpr »

Chiyosuke wrote:FRIENDZONED!
End of this storyline.
Uber-friendzoned....

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

right now he feels she is a no touch err I meant a no relationship zone friend

but they also say that the best and strongest loves are the ones based on a strong friendship, so it might be a very strong seed we talking about
ImageImage