22-11-16 A professional relationship

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

rakedan

Re: 22-11-16 A professional relationship

Post by rakedan »

brasca wrote:A crossover story would be nice, but if I had my druthers I'd like it to be Sticky Dilly Buns.
I'm more interested in a greedier option for this crossover.
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I guess that "Tsarina" and the other fan's contributions were enough to satisfy Tracy. While she probably could have made more by dragging the show out longer, the climax (read as either her orgasm or her faking it, thus bringing an end to the camshow) was a good enough finale for her. It would have been nice for her to bring him a coffee or a small gift for his time 'working' on/with her, but I don't think Gary minds. Maybe her dinner was extra scrumptious? I doubt she is leading Gary on, any more than she is a natural subconscious tease. It is enjoyable, in a somewhat sad way, to see Gary actually fantasizing. He is surrounded by attractive women, all of whom he has seen in various stages of undress and/or actually had intimate relations with. And while he could put some work into Yuki, or plot & plan to booty call Peggy back, he is crushing on the one woman he knows is taken... and worse by a fellow coworker he has given relationship advice over. It is a logical evolution for his doormat persona, but I still can't help but admire the Cyrano parallel.

Thanks for the fanservice Giz. Who said the next super moon wasn't until 2017? :x :x :x

I don't fault Gary for Panel 4. He's earned it, as we all have for not getting absolute confirmation over whether Tracy did or did not orgasm (although I'm still betting a dozen donuts she did).
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote:
Jackass Mask wrote:Oh Gary. I can only imagine the day you finally become assertive in life and actually make a move on a girl your interested in.
The snag with that idea here is that Tracy has a boyfriend, and Gary clearly recognises that Jim is a good guy. If this was just Gary not making a move that could work fine, it'd just be Gary being pathetic - but the writers, to give them credit, have made things a little more complicated than that.
Meh, far as I'm concerned a woman's fair game until the man she's seeing "puts a ring on it" so to speak. Of course that's irrelevant to this situation, since "stealing" a woman from her boyfriend generally requires a fair amount of both sex appeal and skill, along with a willingness on the woman's part to be "stolen", and Gary only has one of those factors going for him, and not that much of it.

In any case, we all know Gary's going to just continue lusting after Tracy from afar while fapping to the delightful memory of spanking her. That'll be the extent of the "action" he gets with her until and unless she decides otherwise.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

as I posted in other thread
since they never got to the grand finale ( Gary hitting Tracy with BOTH the chicken AND Steak at same time PER November 5th strip ), it means that Gary found a way to make her cum sooner than expected using just his hands and and lose the extra cash if she had done the Grand Finale
I think she came and got temporarily mad, but a while after those events, she is grateful
ImageImage

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

At least Gary still has Peggy for booty calls but who knows how long that will last.

DrWhoAR

Post by DrWhoAR »

I found the panel a bit of an abrupt conclusion. I mean, come on, she has her climax (possibly in more ways than one), then chases him, and we cut to the next day? I would have liked a little more info on how the scene was resolved.

suranae

Post by suranae »

Jelly & laughs? Maybe coffee as she go gives him back his now clean clothes....

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Gary is an immoral scumbag for picturing a coworker naked, regardless of whether it's voluntary and also regardless of whether it makes sense given their recent activities together. If he doesn't wind up with Zii by the end of the series, I will literally deal with it peacefully.
This is getting out of hand.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

DrWhoAR wrote:I found the panel a bit of an abrupt conclusion. I mean, come on, she has her climax (possibly in more ways than one), then chases him, and we cut to the next day? I would have liked a little more info on how the scene was resolved.
He spanked her too hard, she took a swing at him with a rubber chicken for revenge, he apologised. Sounds like end of story to me. We could see her accepting the apology and both of them getting dressed, but why drag out the boring stuff? You say abrupt, I say efficient and brisk.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Sure. 'Professional'.
[Dr. Leonard McCoy]"In a pig's eye!"[/Doc Bones]

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Gary will never really be able to see Tracy in a "professional" manner again, not after the previous evening's activities. He'll be keeping that to himself of course.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Maybe. This is still Ma3. You never know who's going to end up doing the hokey-pokey....

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ImageImage

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

themacnut wrote:
Spidrift wrote:
Jackass Mask wrote:Oh Gary. I can only imagine the day you finally become assertive in life and actually make a move on a girl your interested in.
The snag with that idea here is that Tracy has a boyfriend, and Gary clearly recognises that Jim is a good guy. If this was just Gary not making a move that could work fine, it'd just be Gary being pathetic - but the writers, to give them credit, have made things a little more complicated than that.
Meh, far as I'm concerned a woman's fair game until the man she's seeing "puts a ring on it" so to speak. Of course that's irrelevant to this situation, since "stealing" a woman from her boyfriend generally requires a fair amount of both sex appeal and skill, along with a willingness on the woman's part to be "stolen", and Gary only has one of those factors going for him, and not that much of it.

In any case, we all know Gary's going to just continue lusting after Tracy from afar while fapping to the delightful memory of spanking her. That'll be the extent of the "action" he gets with her until and unless she decides otherwise.
However, it is Gary's ethics that are important here and he has shown many types that he considers any kind of sexual contact or excessive flirting when in a relationship to be bad, improper and worth of disapproval.

Which means Gary's only chance would be if James and Tracy wanted a threesome or if they largery declared a certain potentially mutual act as not being cheating, same as when Gary supposedly gave James a blowjob.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."