19-11-16 His reward

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

wiseguy

Re: 19-11-16 His reward

Post by wiseguy »

for those who really are into BDSM

there is always certain degrees of "stimulation points" some love mild spanking, some love heavy spanking and sadly (IMO ) some are not happy unless they are actually bleeding from the punishment or worse (just short of dying or going to the hospital )

also Tracy might enjoy the reaction of her audience but not necessarily what she does, there is a chance that Tracy is an exhibitionist and that is what turns her on.
ImageImage

suranae

Post by suranae »

50/50 chance she really had an orgasm. She did promise/ mutter that she'd fake one in a unconvincing manner that infers she does reallyenjoy being spanked.

Hell she set up an on camera spanking special stream. I think it's safe to assume that spanking is her comic strip assigned kink™.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

that is the thing

there is a chance

1) she was enjoying "first panel" but hated the "bigger smack" of 2nd panel

and there is a chance

2) she loved and got mad at same time that she "had to lie" at panel 2, she actually got to final fantasy 8 or higher level for first time ever
ImageImage

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

Regardless of what did/did not happen during the spanking session, Tracy needed to reassert her dominance in the relationship between her and Gary, thus the rubber chicken chase. Very vaudeville, by the way - :ymapplause:

Bat-dork

Post by Bat-dork »

Scanning text of the second panel>
Isolating known meme references:

"Ffffffuuu" detected.

Theory: The corporal hit too hard, causing the subject to poorly disguise an F-bomb with the first awkward phrase that came to mind. Being of a videogame-leaning mindset, it is a logical choice for the subject to pick a popular title from early youth. Background graphics make it unclear whether this was a professionally staged adult entertainer comeback from said f-bomb, or an actual unexpected orgasmic reaction to open palm buttock assault. Subject should be acquired for interrogation.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

lordoffiling wrote:I think what we're meant to infer from that is, she *actually* got off to that, wasn't faking.
Where do you get that from? She was putting on a show for the camera. Faking. So she faked an orgasm. She's supposed to be good at this, hence the heart symbol in the speech balloon, but she faked it in terms that fit her own obsessions (video games), and she switched straight back to talking to the audience on the very next frame, which hardly suggests a woman getting over an unexpectedly good time.
lordoffiling wrote:Which is probably why she's pissed now. Because now it's cheating.
No, she says that she's pissed because Gary hit her too hard, and Gary admits straight away that he did indeed get carried away.

It's a strangely frequent but ridiculous mistake to try to read subtleties into this comic that contradict what's actually said. With Ma3, What You See Is What You Get.
worldshaking00 wrote:And while I am sure Tracy can fake an orgasm like a pro, why would she get bent out of shape chasing Gary if not for actually enjoying the spank-job?
Because he hurt her. Not badly, hence the rubber chicken, but enough to annoy her. "Got a little overzealous at the end..." That looks pretty clear to me. And like I said, Gary immediately admits the mistake.

What You See Is What You Get. No over-complication is required, or sensible.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I get that based on the background of Panel 2, which is generally not used when someone is faking.Also Tracy is sweating and blushing heavily in that panel, also impossible to fake.

Also I'm relatively certain "Ffffuuuuinal Fantasy Sevennnn" is not on the approved list of camgirl orgasm sounds, unless she's running a nerd-themed show.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

While there is a chance she got off, she already said she was going to fake an orgasm, she is only getting spanked, and she's immediately angry with Gary afterwards for getting too into it.

Until someone straight-up tells us an orgasm happened, I'm trusting Tracy's motivations for rubber ducking Gary.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Paul90804

Post by Paul90804 »

A lot of cam girls try not to cum (if they actually cum and were not just acting) if the "goal" of the show is for her to cum until they get as much money out of the tippers as they can because camming how they make some/all of their money. It's a fine balance though between dragging it out to make as much as possible without losing your audience because you are boring them/they start to think you are faking it so they leave and never come back. Repeat viewers (fan followers) are where they make the most money normally.
If a show is only 5 minutes long chances are they won't make much but if they can stretch it out for an hour (or more) they will usually make more because more tippers will find her room and the ones already in it will keep tipping to see more or to see her cum (or cum again).

For Tracy she might have a list for what is charged for the different types of spankings. I.E 5 steak spanks for 100 tokens. 10 chicken for 200 tokens, 5 ping pong paddle for 50 tokens, etc. For something like the hand spanks she probably set some kind of limit on how long the hand spanks would last (maybe 5 minutes or maybe 100 hand spanks or maybe until she came... probably one of the first 2 options).

I think that she might have been used to spankings with a steak and a chicken by Becca (a friend who came on cam as a favor) and not "cumming" until she wanted to but being hand spanked by Gary (who she has some interest in) sent her over the edge and she actually came unexpectedly. "Tsazina" paid for the hand spanks. If she hadn't have cum the limit would have been reached (time, number of spanks, or whatever the limit was) and she probably could have gotten more tokens from "Tsarina" or someone else who wanted to continue to see more hand spanks. Heck "Tsazina" might have tipped BIG for Tracy to hand spank Gary.

I think she's pissed because the show was cut short because she actually came and because she finally realized that she is interested in Gary sexually/emotionally and she might have just "cheated" on Jim because of it.

BTW, I know on some of the cam sites the ladies get $0.05 (5 cents) per token they receive. Tokens cost from 10.9 cents to 7.9 cents per token depending how the quantity you buy. I've seen one cam lady get OVER 30,000 tokens in one night ($1,500.00 take home) and she wasn't even finished camming for the night when I left her room. It's her only job and it's how she pays for everything. I've only caught her act a few times for a few minutes each time and every time she well over 10,000 tokens and still going.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I just went back and reread the last 100-ish strips and a few that have Tracy specifically in it. Several of them have chat bubbles with hearts in them. WYSIWYG 'hearts in chat bubbles' just means that they are speaking with lovey-dovey emotion or romance or affection or such. Circumstances being as they are, yes, she said she was going to fake an orgasm. I am sure she intended to just do that. If the last 'smakkk' from Gary was too hard, shouldn't artwork in Panel 3 show 'heat rising' wavy lines or exclamation points or some such coming off her rear? Or make it a split panel 2 & 2.5 in order for her to keep her appearance for the camera as 'cool' but have a split showing her anger at Gary for being too rough? Or a thought bubble with her face in it crying out in pain? Tracy is egotistical enough to not admit to Gary he actually brought her - an experienced camgirl - to orgasm. Instead and in typical fashion, she will take a more fevered adversarial stand to him and assault him rather than admit her own weakness to his spankings. The giveaway to the orgasm/good feelings is the background in Panel 2. Words that characters say, sure, can be misread - often time for comedic emphasis. But I am hard pressed to think of a time when the background lied/misrepresented the situation.

That's what I took from it. I am not suggesting that Giz and Dave should have designed today's strip any other way, for clarity's sake. Perhaps it was meant to be vague? Perhaps some of us are injecting more than the simple four panels are presenting to us. Judging by the discussion, it appears to some of us that it is not concrete. I guess we'll have to see in future installments.

Thanks, @Paul, for the PSA. I gathered the ladies got paid well. Or at least, well enough to 'pay the bills' as it were.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Paul90804

Post by Paul90804 »

worldshaking00
SOME of them do very well. Others don't make a lot. Some make very little.
It all depends on the model (looks, personality, how believable she is, what she is willing to do, etc.), the fans following her (and how much disposable income they have), people who wander in and have tokens, the time of day, the day of the week, and probably other factors.

For some it's their whole income. Others it just a way to afford luxuries/a night out on the town. Still others are run by drug cartels in Columbia I believe (there are a bunch of models from there and I'm SURE the cartels would see it as an easy way to make money.

I play World of Tanks and while waiting in queue for a game to start (or during a pause in the game like if I am playing arty and waiting for a round to load which can take anywhere up to 40+ seconds) I might have a site up on my other monitor. Rather than stare blankly at my screen while waiting I'd rather check out da wimen and sometimes chat with them.

I talked with one lady who says she is an exhibitionist and doesn't care how much she makes. She doesn't have any kind of tip list and turns down any requests made of her. She just gets off on knowing that people are watching her and if people tip it's just a bonus.
Some don't even get naked/do anything sexual. They are just on and chat with people in the room.
Some play different online games (LoL, WOW, etc.) and for a price you can get their user IDs and play with them or you can just watch them play... and some of them are GOOD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Makes sense. Obviously some are better than others, based on myriad factors and their fans & kink/appeal.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

someone

Post by someone »

True_Avery wrote:Am I the only one who read this page and the only thought going through my head was "wait... did she just fake orgasm yelling 'final fantasy seven!'" or am I crazy
It's a save to avoid swearing. Because the game isn't entitled "Fuinal Fantasy Seven", so the "oh fu-" part was going to end differently. ("Fun time" is a better save.) The fact she's (nearly) swearing would tend to hint she broke her acting performance, so the orgasm might not have been faked.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Or she may be nearly swearing because Gary is hitting her too hard. Or she may be faking visibly nearly swearing to make the faked orgasm look more convincing.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

since they never got to the grand finale ( Gary hitting Tracy with BOTH the chicken AND Steak at same time PER November 5th strip ), it means that Gary found a way to make her cum sooner than expected using just his hands and and lose the extra cash if she had done the Grand Finale
ImageImage