Re: 17-11-16 A personal request

Post by BlairFan »

Giz's Sandra is so sexy…
:)

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

True_Avery wrote:
suranae wrote:This whole sequence is already tiresome... Can't we just fast forward a bit?
Your face is tiresome.
Seriously, Gary the Spineless is about to get to spank someone on the bare bottom and we have someone complaining already.
Someone wanting to fast forward it... NOW.

This is almost as big as him losing his virginity dammit.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

suranae

Post by suranae »

Don't get me wrong I hope that he gets more than four spanks in before Giz & Dave feel the need to have him be the object of punishment.

It seems to me that this whole fiasco is taking too long to get going & will run for 30 more pages just cause it can.

It's nice to see Sandra & tati but they are the joke not Gary & Tracey.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Sort of have to agree here. This is one of those strips where Gary has to go through with whatever is going to happen to him AND we have to witness it. Whether it be for comedic shenanigans to Gary's chagrin or for karma to rear her head and bitch slap any other character, this is potentially a large turning point for Gary. Right now, he appears to be the one in charge. Or, put another way, he is role-playing being dominant to Tracy's submissive behind. This is a start, and a good one too - albeit kinky and technically taking orders from Tracy/Tracy's chatroom. Baby steps on his road of self-awareness and sexual identity, as it were.

And if Tracy winds up liking Gary's company in this way, does that then necessitate it evolving into 'cheating against' Jim/James? Secrets and 'behind closed doors' affairs? The prickles, blurts, and head laugh reappear?

I do miss Giz's Sandra, too.

The 'smap' sound, I guess, works. It can't quite 'smack' unless it was a frozen piece of meat (which I would have thought would have been more interesting, bringing both cold and hard together in the same sex-aid instrument). I'd have thought that the 'smap' sound would be the rough equivalent to the 'limp fish' handshake - not too exciting or heart felt. You'd need a thick two-hander size piece of skirt steak in order to get some heft behind a good bottom smacking. But then you also would not have good control and would just as likely miss her backside or hit her in the small of the back or on her thighs. But once again, who am I to judge. Maybe folks just want the visual sensation of her well-shaped behind jiggling after each strike and aren't as interested in the auditory effects.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Jean

Post by Jean »

So did Tatiana turn the volume off or is Sandra able to hear everything what's going on?

suranae

Post by suranae »

The speakers on a tablet usually aren't that powerful, it depends by manufacter.

Best answer is a good maybe. If the room is quiet and the cam site has a solid audio codec Sandra may hear muffled dialogue.

Darkflame173

Post by Darkflame173 »

I am fine with Eisu's Sandra, but Giz' Sandra reminds me why she is a model. Makes me wonder how Giz would draw Cammi! :D

ilionebamo

Post by ilionebamo »

crimzontearz wrote:And for the umpteenth time

I VASTLY prefer Giz's way of drawing Sandra.
I prefer Eisu style, more ad hoc with a mischievous personality. Plus I find his style more likable overall.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Has anyone yet experimentally determined how much buttock cleft one can show before the advertisers' poor little sensibilities are violated beyond measure?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

I like both Sandras. I'm a rebel.
zaworudoshakingu00 wrote:Thanks again for that backside shot of Tracy. It made a nice start for the day on my birthday. :D
http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/AKB48---Na ... d133f6f971
Domme Alexsandra wrote:Are we slightly overaggressive today? :-w
Or just incredibly lazy!
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

"Tsarina" didn't say WHOSE hand on WHICH bottom.

Still waiting for the O.Henry twist and role reversal, thanks to that large cash donation. Just because Gary has NEVER been this lucky before.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Uh, yes, good point. Tatiana does have a proven interest in the sight of Gary's butt. And it'd give the cameo some extra purpose.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Not into chicks; but damn, Sandra looks alluring with bed head hair.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Yeah, I can see T. paying for a spank-a-thon with Gary's butt receiving the percussion.

Jean

Post by Jean »

suranae wrote:If the room is quiet and the cam site has a solid audio codec Sandra may hear muffled dialogue.
Usually, the sound (of the) spanking would be louder than any dialogue.