Post by Giz »

Jackass Mask

Re: 17-11-16 A personal request

Post by Jackass Mask »

Ha! "Butt out" indeed.

suranae

Post by suranae »

This whole sequence is already tiresome... Can't we just fast forward a bit?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Speak for yourself. This story has allowed a nice crossover with Sandra on the Rocks so I'm not complaining.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

suranae wrote:This whole sequence is already tiresome... Can't we just fast forward a bit?
Your face is tiresome.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

am i the only one who finds the raw steak thing weird?

and also wonders if she's gonna end up cooking it at feeding it to jim later?
Yet still, I live...

Shazam

Post by Shazam »

I presume this is the flip, where she requested Gary is the one to get the spanking?

(I'm actually hoping not as it has become too common, and thus loses the comedic value.)

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

And for the umpteenth time

I VASTLY prefer Giz's way of drawing Sandra.

suranae

Post by suranae »

Yes, avery, it is. Though I've been told it's a good looking face. Such compliments though I take at face value.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I look at Panel 3, and I think to myself,

"What I wouldn't give, to be seventeen years younger.

And a woman."
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Nice double meaning on the "Butt out!" line. Also a great choice for Tatiana's screen name.

Tracy definitely has an appealing rear end, and she knows how to sell it to the audience. Thanks for the fan service! I wonder if she is actually enjoying Gary's ministrations, but I assume her feverish expression in Panel 1 is more an act for the camera than for her own enjoyment. Obviously she is enjoying the influx to her web-show's bank account. I'd wager that she's going to want Gary to be a returning feature to the show, and that this will be one more thing Gary has in his life not giving him the companionship he's longing for while at the same time enriching his sexual experiences to completely WOW that special person... eventually.
'J' wrote:am i the only one who finds the raw steak thing weird?
I agree on the steak-thing. A little too bizarre for my kink-tastes, not to mention a good waste. But, who am I to judge. I wonder if the rubber chicken level came before or after the steak, in her donation hierarchy... for science of course.

Now as to the open palm spanking, I have a feeling Gary is going to find he's got magic hands or is going to bumble the affair up. I hope that Tracy will give Gary some very quick and secretive coaching on how to do it better. But being live broadcasting now, that should prove difficult to keep the audience interested for such an interlude. I expect he's going to channel his Tatiana experience (on how he felt) and I also expect Tracy's actually going to enjoy the spanking a little too much and gush, much to Gary's surprise. Maybe even throw in a few more eager spectator moments from Tatiana too about how she knows this is her style, or some such.

Thanks again for that backside shot of Tracy. It made a nice start for the day on my birthday. :D
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

'J' wrote:am i the only one who finds the raw steak thing weird?

No, you're not. I know people do weird stuff with food, but still....

And while I hope not, I expect she will. 8-|

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Happy birthday, worldshaking00!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
True_Avery wrote:
suranae wrote:This whole sequence is already tiresome... Can't we just fast forward a bit?
Your face is tiresome.
Are we slightly overaggressive today? :-w

But a funny way of insulting a person with no avatar. :P

Hm, I have this feeling Gary is not deeply into this slapping. "smap smap" does not sound very intense to me. Though if done correctly, the steak will leave red marks on her buttcheeks. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Indeed. But those should wash off....

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

not the kind of Meat Gary wants to put on Tracy
ImageImage