15-11-16 Fly swatter

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brasca

Re: 15-11-16 Fly swatter

Post by brasca »

I half expected Tatiana to declare she recognizes those blue balls anywhere.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

All Tracy ever does is con Gary into situations that benefit her....and it's starting to get annoying. :|
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

wiseguy wrote:would he have a chance for something off camera with Tracy?
I doubt it, she views him as a wingman and not a romantic interest.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yet she "relief him" after the 4 girls took turns doing the SGR

REMEMBER that
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brnleague99 wrote:All Tracy ever does is con Gary into situations that benefit her....and it's starting to get annoying.
Well, her first action in the comic was to cure his paralysed jaw. She isn't all take and no give. But since then, her plot function has been "sexy unobtainable girl after his own heart", which has been kind of necessary since every other woman in the setting started shedding their knickers at the sight of him, or at least sweating bullets over their urge to do so. So it's a dirty job, but some girl's gotta do it.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

My thoughts on Tracy: I hate her, but at least she HAS a character. Depending on how she ends this she might switch places with Peggy at the start of my "5 Most Hated Characters List" as opposed to sitting pretty at number 4.

Of course Tracy being Tracy, she can always plummet in the rankings as well.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Why don't you like Peggy? Guess that is more PM material; but, just in case you wanted to share.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

I don't like Peggy because she is a really bland character who kinda took over the strip for a while. Then she became a one dimensional joke about pegging, that wasn't sexy and wasn't funny and went on for too long, and I get the idea that she's made Gary worse as a character.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I can see where you are coming from and respect that. I'd just point out that it seems the only one making Gary a 'worse character'** is Gary himself, now that he has the training & stamina & minor boost in self-confidence at knowing he can please a partner. Well, that and the writing/plot/hijinks. :p

** worse, too, is subject for debate. I guess the argument can be made that Gary is still being led around from zany situation to another. He's just made the translation from nosebleeds to orgasms, while still suffering from occasional bouts of heartbreak and loneliness.

Thanks for sharing.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.