Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

15-11-16 Fly swatter

Post by Giz »

arab

Re: 15-11-16 Fly swatter

Post by arab »

Now poor Gary has definitely a case of blueballs. =))

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

100k...?

Guys? I'm in the wrong line of work. *We are ALL* in the wrong line of work.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Static

Post by Static »

Tokens or whatever faux-currency she gets showered in aren't dollars. Probably equivalent to a penny a piece or something.
Last edited by Static on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Fair enough. Think my point still stands, though.

... Hm. I'm 36, is it too late? If I hit the gym and got all studly again, could I perhaps still get in on this action?

Alternatively, is there perhaps a fetish cam site for aging, balding, overweight nerds with social anxiety problems?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Static

Post by Static »

All cam sites are for aging balding overweight nerds with social anxiety problems.

Get it?

I kid! ;)
Last edited by Static on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, there's always R&R time.

"At ease!"
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm just distracted by Tracy's lingerie. I mean, the bra is just a painted-on abstraction, but I'm a sucker for lace-topped stockings.

And we note that Gary isn't feeling any great need for fidelity to anyone at present. But that's not news.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Gary's leather mask is blushing?

Static

Post by Static »

Gary's mask has been highly emotive for like the last five or so strips, ever since he put it on! :))

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Spidrift wrote:I'm just distracted by Tracy's lingerie. I mean, the bra is just a painted-on abstraction, but I'm a sucker for lace-topped stockings.

And we note that Gary isn't feeling any great need for fidelity to anyone at present. But that's not news.
Wait, he should be feeling fidelity to someone? Or do you just mean he doesn't note Tracy shouldn't cheat on James?

And yeah, Gary's mask may actually increase Gary's ability to express emotion.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

arab wrote:Now poor Gary has definitely a case of blueballs. =))
the thing is..........................

would he have a chance for something off camera with Tracy?

or is poor Gary so blueballed that he would jump at the first offer?

including his gulp* Landlady?
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Maechris wrote:Wait, he should be feeling fidelity to someone?
Not really, no. But it seems like every time Gary shags someone, a gang of deranged shippers pop up here and declare that he's betrayed his true beloved. Usually meaning Yuki, but maybe not always.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Yeah, technically Gary doesn't have a declared girlfriend or 'steady'. He's in the clear. Now, how Yuki might look at it is subject to interpretation but that is an entirely different conversation. In fact, I hope he can bring some of this pent-up frustration (and spanking kink) into the bedroom with either Yuki or Peggy. Yuki likes it... not sure about Peggy other than she's pretty much OK with anything. And it is about time Gary actually dials his own booty call. However before that happens, we've been set up with 2 appearances of Tatiana. I expect this spanking arc to go on a while longer, torturing Gary by keeping his fun out of reach.

Agreed @Spidrift: her lace-tops are nice. Of course, that's about the only embellishments we've been treated to; we haven't seen her derriere to see if her panties are somehow 'special'... they can't be too thick or buttocks-covering or else it sort of defeats the paddle. Although her spray-on bra has a strange but pleasing minimalist effect.

And please @wiseguy, no. Not Eulice and her granny-panties. The strip would have to come with complimentary brain bleach.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

At the risk of admitting to a kink so anodyne and minimal that it disqualifies me from liking this comic - have we ever seen any of the female (or male) cast in lacy lingerie of any sort before? The bras and panties we see mostly look a bit utilitarian, if pleasantly skimpy.

And I still suspect that Tracy's current bra is just a basic bit of black shading on its own Photoshop layer, ready to be deleted for the print volume (if it ever happens).
---------
Spidrift