Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

12-11-16 Master of ceremonies

Post by Giz »

worldshaking00

Re: 12-11-16 Master of ceremonies

Post by worldshaking00 »

Return of Sandra indeed, if groggily. Also, Tatiana has such a discerning eye for detail... good for her. Makes you wonder how much money she is going to dump into Tracy's website to vicariously project herself onto Gary's posterior. Which isn't going to be what Tracy was planning on doing (i.e. herself being the one getting spanked); but, that's what might happen when you offer to help in "whatever" manner. I'm sure Tracy will attempt to steer the show in the manner she intended, but the 'insane' amounts of money/credits/quatloos Tatiana is going to donate are going to be too much for Tracy to resist giving into her fan(s). And Gary is going to get to enjoy (?) some personal attention from Tracy.

Now it will be interesting to see if Sandra wakes up and both Tatiana and her watch the spankathon. I imagine Tatiana will want to keep the show to herself, but she will probably be too loud and wake Sandra up fully. Insert hijinks.

The other wrinkle, is that Tracy said she was going to pretend to cum at being spanked. Comedy would suggest that if Gary is the spankee-elect, he's going to not be able to control himself.

And Tracy needs a little more dolling up. Nice lingerie so far, but lose the shirt. (/donate to her show)
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Okay, so Tatiana's appearance is more than a one-frame cameo. It will be interesting to see how significant it becomes. Or do we get Sandra trying to work out how to save Gary?

And no, I don't believe that anybody could be reliably identified just by images of their butt cheeks (absent distinctive moles or birthmarks). But, meh, time-marking comedy.
Last edited by Spidrift on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

someone

Post by someone »

Humans can't identify people by their butts because we don't train to do that, what with butts being usually hidden anyway. But it's probably possible with enough training to notice and memorize the details that distinguish between butts.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm not convinced that buttocks have enough variable elements to permit that across a global population. But meh.

Also, I've started looking at strips where a female character is wearing underwear that's basically black paint across the chest, and wondering if these are set-ups for Kickstarter "NIPPLES RESTORED IN PRINT!" stretch goals. That would of course require Pixietrix to anticipate Kickstartering more print volumes, ever, which I'm thinking is increasingly unlikely, but they have shown a certain capacity for self-delusion on that sort of subject.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Maybe Gary has a distinctive dimple that only those obsessed with spanking can see?

EDIT: My prediction is, Tatiana starts demanding those cheeks she loves getting the spanking. Soon the whole chat room is rallying around her. Tracy complies, and wham! A star is born.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

the chevrons are a nice touch.

and maybe a subtle hint that tracy is american?
Yet still, I live...

suranae

Post by suranae »

I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does I hope she wakes up Sandra & she takes away the tablet to start a conversation w/ Gary through Tracey.

Also Gary's pathetic attempt at spanking needs to last about 3 pages but not more than 7. Scenes like this drag on way too long normally.

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Y'know if that first panel was bigger and without the speech bubble, I'd have a new screensaver. I'm just saying. =p~

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The Punisher has arrived! :ymdevil:

Also, Sandra! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Spidrift wrote: Also, I've started looking at strips where a female character is wearing underwear that's basically black paint across the chest, and wondering if these are set-ups for Kickstarter "NIPPLES RESTORED IN PRINT!" stretch goals. That would of course require Pixietrix to anticipate Kickstartering more print volumes, ever, which I'm thinking is increasingly unlikely, but they have shown a certain capacity for self-delusion on that sort of subject.
Did their last kickstarter fail? I know it disrupted the hell out of all the strip schedules.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

No, the last Kickstarter, from last year, worked fine; I have three books on the shelf to prove it. We've even received most of the minor stretch goal digital stuff, though I think that there's still the small matter of the new gender-flip strips that Giz keeps saying are nearly done.

We haven't had a Kickstarter for Ma3 volume 8 yet; Giz did say that would run a bit later, because of the all the b*st*rds who keep hitting her with proper paying work, but it's now a lot later, and my cynical belief at this point is that it isn't going to happen.
---------
Spidrift

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

so, Tati will try to steer it into Corporal Punishee?
ImageImage

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Spidrift wrote:I'm not convinced that buttocks have enough variable elements to permit that across a global population. But meh.
I don't think that either, but I recognize a lot of people by seeing some body parts combined, and Tatiana knows Gary really well, so it's not strange for me if she sees Gary's buttocks along with his back, arms, chest, etc. and recognize him. I think she said "i know those cheeks" because it's the part of the body that she focuses on.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

rogermart wrote:... Tatiana knows Gary really well ...
Does one abortive and one actual spanking session count as knowing someone really well?
---------
Spidrift