01-11-16 Lean forward and say ahh

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

wiseguy

Re: 01-11-16 Lean forward and say ahh

Post by wiseguy »

Continuity wrote:Lean Forward and say AHHHHH - is usually a lead in for a ball gag surprise. I appreciate the twist. My expectation/prediction that Gary would be center stage at the BDSM web show is rapidly diminishing - real curious now to see where this goes.

Of course, Gary actually hasn't said "Yes I'm ok with this" yet, after hearing exactly what it is he might need to do.
you know....................... maybe Tracy put the mask backwards!!
ImageImage

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Continuity wrote:Lean Forward and say AHHHHH - is usually a lead in for a ball gag surprise. I appreciate the twist. My expectation/prediction that Gary would be center stage at the BDSM web show is rapidly diminishing - real curious now to see where this goes.

Of course, Gary actually hasn't said "Yes I'm ok with this" yet, after hearing exactly what it is he might need to do.
It's Gary and boobs. Consent is implied.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Bring out the gimp. :ymsigh:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Boomer_Gonzales

Post by Boomer_Gonzales »

Rats....Gary you've been foiled again!

XD

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Wait, how can Gary spank Tracy if he can't even see her?
:p

suranae

Post by suranae »

He's not, probably....given the fact that he's wearing assless pants he's going to be paddled.

If she changes into a thing or something similar he may get tables turned. given how the Ma3 universe itself dislikes him time will be up when he gets the paddle.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I'd say, besides the keeping his identity unknown, it could easily do with the idea, that her audience like skews male and this allows them not to see the other male, and maybe even help put themselves into the role within their own imagination.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

suranae wrote:He's not, probably....given the fact that he's wearing assless pants he's going to be paddled.

If she changes into a thing or something similar he may get tables turned. given how the Ma3 universe itself dislikes him time will be up when he gets the paddle.
But she specifically mentioned she was going to get spanked and pretend it makes her orgasm. I honestly think Gary got put into this because it was a costume designed to make a woman look dominating, but when you put a guy in it, well...
Boomer_Gonzales wrote:Rats....Gary you've been foiled again!

XD
I don't think he'll be able to see what you did there!
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."