29-10-16 Cheating on Jim

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Maechris

Re: 29-10-16 Cheating on Jim

Post by Maechris »

"We can do 69, but make sure I finish in a handkerchief" is what I declared to be my headcanon on the current state of things :D
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

or maybe they are both functional adults who don't need to agree on every little thing in order to maintain a healthy relationship?
Yet still, I live...

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Functional adults? In MA3?

That's the best joke I heard all day.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:Come to think of it; I wonder if Tracy had managed to convince Jim to let her blow him, yet.
That was the very strong implication of the last strip of their last storyline.

Tracy and Jim don't have to agree on everything out of the gate; they just have to be able to resolve their differences. Which they manage rather well, helped by the fact that the sexual chemistry between them is downright explosive. Jim gets to understand that Tracy doesn't need his protection full time, Tracy gets to recognise that Jim's motivations are positive and honourable, they resolve their differences, and then they shag like bunnies. Sounds like a good relationship to me; evolving communication and hot sex.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Maybe I should have tried that technique when my parents spanked me?...no, probably not a good idea.

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

Let me throw in my two cents here visa-vi James: OF COURSE HE DOESN'T KNOW!!!! Who do you think Tracy wanted to keep her tawdry secret from, the decent folk of TORONTO? No, James, the one guy she actually likes for some reason. Likely his ability to draw heel heat from her!