27-10-16 I can help whatever it is

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 27-10-16 I can help whatever it is

Post by Don Alexander »

Holy crap, someone remembers The Lords of Acid!!! :-o :)) :ymsmug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ifhe is spanked

he is a natural

but if he spanks....................

he would have to channel what he learned from Sandra and Tatiana
ImageImage

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Interesting notion.

He did spend time in the care of a woman who keeps a paddle in a concealed thigh holster, didn't he? And, indeed, performed his duty as a sub well enough to earn airfare home.

If he can channel Tatiana when it's his turn, he might just get through this.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Gary... stop making this easy for her, I like seeing her squirm and dig her hole deeper before finally asking for that particular favour... :p

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She's made it as hard as she can for herself. This is Gary. She only has to ask for whatever she wants and he'll oblige.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Spidrift wrote:She's made it as hard as she can for herself. This is Gary. She only has to ask for whatever she wants and he'll oblige.
This. So much trouble could be bypassed if Tracy just realized that Gary has no actual will of his own.

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

Darn it. No matter how much I hope and pray, Tracey remains a manipulative harridan.

Perhaps Garry is about to demonstrate an ability to say "no", but I highly doubt it, see torpedoing of Yuki ship for example.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Malmedee wrote:Perhaps Garry is about to demonstrate an ability to say "no"
... and then Yuki will suddenly decide she loves seeing penises, Sonya will declare that she wants no more drama in her life, and DiDi will shrewdly know exactly what is going on at all times?

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

Yeah that about sums it up, if you add "Matt will contract HIV, Zii will return from limbo, Sticky Dilly Buns will exit hiatus, Peggy's house will explode, and James will get hit by a truck" then we could almost call it a happy ending.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

suranae

Post by suranae »

It still isn't clear why giz & Dave won't let him say no once, or have conversation where he asks more than two logical questions as a response.

Boomer_Gonzales

Post by Boomer_Gonzales »

I'ma gonna bet that after the "Black Stallion" finally hit Gary's sweet spot, his buns are saying "Come At Me Bro!"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Malmedee wrote:Darn it. No matter how much I hope and pray, Tracey remains a manipulative harridan.
She's an Ma3 character. Not quite the same thing.

Look, people just asking for what they want is boring. People constructing baroque manipulative plots to get what they want can be comedy. This comic runs on that principle, and then adds the fact that what most of the characters want, most of the time, is something sexual.

So the characters tend to engage in complex manipulative plots to get sex. That rarely makes them look good, and quite often makes then look awful. But it's not because the writers set out to create horrible manipulative scumbags — it's because of the sort of world they exist in. Most of the rest of the time, most of them are actually kind of quite nice.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Boomer_Gonzales

Post by Boomer_Gonzales »

suranae wrote:It still isn't clear why giz & Dave won't let him say no once, or have conversation where he asks more than two logical questions as a response.

He possibly doesn't really know how to. I'm estimating that Gary's 'awakening' has only taken place over the course of a year or maybe two. It's pretty much coming all at once (no pun intended) for Gary after a period of little to no intimate interaction. He doesn't know how to handle it just yet...which is probably why Zee has yet to make a solid move on him, gaybait fantasies aside of course.

Right now he's enjoying it because it's something new and exciting. My hope is that eventually he'll ease off the physical and and find out what he really wants. Come to think of it...that goes for the majority of the cast too. ^_^;;

suranae

Post by suranae »

Be that as it may it doesn't answer the more than two logical questions in a row thing.

When asked how does he feel about spanking. The second line out of his mouth should've been "Why?" Either that or "It depends on who is doing the spanking."

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Bad girls NEED to get spanked!
:)) :)) :))