15-10-16 Discreet about it

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: 15-10-16 Discreet about it

Post by BlairFan »

I'm curious. Has Gary ever bragged about anything his whole life? He certainly doesn't seem to be that type. ???

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

he bragged that he was real good cyber bully once
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

BlairFan wrote:I'm curious. Has Gary ever bragged about anything his whole life? He certainly doesn't seem to be that type. ???
I don't recall him ever doing so. But then, insofar as this comic is about him, it's about his sex life - and (a) he's still getting over the idea of himself as a sexual loser, and (b) he's actually kind of a gentleman, really. (Though come to think of it, while he didn't initially brag about goinking Senna to Zii, he instantly whipped out the picture on his mobile when she challenged his claim.) I have a feeling that if you got him talking about his manga collection or something - any area where he's sure of himself and doesn't have to worry about sullying a lady's good name - you could be subjected to a little bit of nerd arrogance.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

suranae wrote:Milnoc, Error, I can't see Gary as a faceless mook trooper let alone as a henchman. Q section is more of his speed.
That, or he could be a bumbling sidekick, à la Rowan Atkinson in Never Say Never Again.

suranae

Post by suranae »

That's true. But if Gary is the semi competent help/ tag along who is the superspy in question? Didi? Zii? Probably Chanel or Amber. Senna can be the colorful mastermind antagonist.