01-10-16 I was too rough

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Castamir

Re: 01-10-16 I was too rough

Post by Castamir »

Spidrift wrote:the answer there was that Yuki was over the line that separates "exciting danger" from "the sick certainty of painful mutilation".
I'd rather say that the only reason Matt's junk survived intact was that it was inside where Yuki couldn't see it. You can't easily rip apart something that's inside you... That also meant Matt was deathly afraid to stop penetration and thus had to endure the rough sex instead of attempting to run away.
I hate dancing, but for your grave I can make an exception.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

I see Yuki is proceeding successfully with the desensitization therapy without Kylie.

Heh. Did not see this coming.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

ErzatzGary wrote:This Matt and Yuki storyline has been the best in a long time. :D
I thoroughly agree with this statement. :-bd

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

^My name is Azrael, and I approve this message. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

samtheman wrote:And how would Gary react if he found out about Yuki+Matt? How would Kiley react? Maybe Gary and Kiley should hook up again just to level the playing field.
For Gary to be capable of jealousy, he'd have to be capable of emotions other than geeky materialism, vague fear of the unknown, and self-pity. As he seemingly isn't, and he's never shown any real affection for another human being as a person (rather than as a lust object), I doubt that he'll really give a damn about Yuki and Matt.
Castamir wrote:
Spidrift wrote:the answer there was that Yuki was over the line that separates "exciting danger" from "the sick certainty of painful mutilation".
I'd rather say that the only reason Matt's junk survived intact was that it was inside where Yuki couldn't see it. You can't easily rip apart something that's inside you... That also meant Matt was deathly afraid to stop penetration and thus had to endure the rough sex instead of attempting to run away.
What's that got to do with what I said? I was talking about why Matt started out scared of sex with Yuki and now wants more of it, not how he survived.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

ErzatzGary wrote:You do realise MA3 is a sex comedy? Why do you take it all so serious?
Why do people say this? :p Of course people realize it. However, if you didn't take it a little serious, even if just for discussion purposes, we wouldn't have anything to discuss other than "Yay!" or "I like these two together!" or "Boo!"

I believe everyone knows this is a comedy, and yes, some try to put way to much real world laws into it (for them, that statement may make a little sense), but for them, I would then wonder why they're even bothering reading the comic :p

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Of course Matt likes it that way

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

christopheftw wrote:I see Yuki is proceeding successfully with the desensitization therapy without Kylie.

Heh. Did not see this coming.
I can see how this is likely to end though. As Yuki becomes more desensitized to a penis inside her, the sex with Matt will get less rough, and he will get...bored. At some point he'll be like "This just isn't doing is for me like it used to." And he'll break it off with Yuki. Who may or may not go back to stalking him. Or she may decide to make another run at Gary.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

samtheman wrote:LMAO. Looks like the beginnings of a beautiful relationship. And how would Gary react if he found out about Yuki+Matt? How would Kiley react? Maybe Gary and Kiley should hook up again just to level the playing field.
Jealousy is one of the harder emotions in writing to portray realistically, sympathetically and without hypocrisy, as it turns out particularly for the male readers.

It's a world where if two people come upon each other they might have sex at some point. Period. The sooner the characters understand it the better for them :P
OllieOrOlly wrote: I guess it was inevitable for Matt to gain a positive experience; Gary definitely has dumb-lucked his way into pleasant experiences, but he usually remains the proverbial butt-monkey, whereas everyone's beloved Matt ends up in win-win situations.
Anyway, while it is a little frustrating, this plot line is still very engaging.
Gary is a nerd-geek with few social skills who was incapable of getting into relationships with women for many years because he felt like he was being played, and suddenly gained the magical skill that gives him the ability of universal orgasm-granting along with a series of circumstances that make women believe he actually has a good, satisfying sex life. He is utterly incapable of straight-up refuting that.

Matt is a socially competent, physically attractive model.

Realism's a bitch.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Okay let me clarify how Gary would react if he found out about Yuki and Matt. I don't think Gary would be jealous but remember that Gary did get angry at Zii for going off and having sex with Yuki after Dillon's play so I could see Gary becoming upset but becoming jealous? Probably not. But if Kiley finds out about Yuki and Matt she might react differently.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

samtheman wrote:How would Kiley react? Maybe Gary and Kiley should hook up again just to level the playing field.
An interesting thought, about Kiley's opinion of Yuki & Matt hooking up (even if Yuki is going there with the rationale to learn to accept the D, rather than just get her rocks off). I'd imagine she wouldn't care about Matt; or rather, she'd care more for Yuki's part in that relationship.
Spidrift wrote:The other thing that I really couldn't help noticing here <snip> is that, despite having just engaged in a session of psychotically violent sex, Yuki has managed to keep her bra on and tidy.

So if Giz and co. want ideas for print volume bonus strips, or for bonus materials for a Patreon campaign, simply redrawing a few of these strips with marginally more realism (i.e. intermittently visible nipples) would definitely get my vote. <snip>
Yuki also doesn't seem to have a hair out of place nor any apparent blush/afterglow. It makes one wonder if she actually enjoyed Matt's technique. Her lack of enthusiasm is like an elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. Too soon for elephant jokes?

But I "+1" with Spidrift on the minor touch-up/redraws for us discerning readers.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

samtheman wrote:Okay let me clarify how Gary would react if he found out about Yuki and Matt. I don't think Gary would be jealous but remember that Gary did get angry at Zii for going off and having sex with Yuki after Dillon's play so I could see Gary becoming upset but becoming jealous? Probably not. But if Kiley finds out about Yuki and Matt she might react differently.
Kiley seemed at the last count to still be sufficiently pissed off with Matt that she wouldn't admit to any twinges of jealousy over him. As for Gary's annoyance with Zii - he'd asked a woman out on a date for the first time in his life, and then Zii, who'd promised to help him with his love life, ran off with Yuki half way through the date. They then kept him awake for the rest of the night. I don't see his response as jealousy so much as outrage at Zii's seeming two-faced betrayal.

(Actually, of course, Zii had tried to warn him that Yuki was nuts and dating her was a bad idea. But Gary hadn't listened.)
worldshaking00 wrote:Yuki also doesn't seem to have a hair out of place nor any apparent blush/afterglow. It makes one wonder if she actually enjoyed Matt's technique.
Yuki still barely remembers what happened after sex with a guy, note. She's hardly likely to have strong opinions on his technique.

But before she wigged out, she seemed fairly cool with the situation - and to be a little crude, she was apparently adequately lubricated for comfortable penetration. It looks like Matt's charm and foreplay were enough to make her passably happy with the idea of heterosexual sex.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Autodidact

Post by Autodidact »

This is a stealth Richard Pryor joke right here.....

"can you do it again?"

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Spidrift wrote:Kiley seemed at the last count to still be sufficiently pissed off with Matt that she wouldn't admit to any twinges of jealousy over him. As for Gary's annoyance with Zii - he'd asked a woman out on a date for the first time in his life, and then Zii, who'd promised to help him with his love life, ran off with Yuki half way through the date. They then kept him awake for the rest of the night. I don't see his response as jealousy so much as outrage at Zii's seeming two-faced betrayal.
I posted that Gary was angry at Zii for running off with Yuki after the play, not jealous of Zii. And not even once did I imply that Gary was jealous or will become jealous of someone in the future. I didn't even use the word "jealous" in my first post in the thread. That being said, I could see Kiley get angry at Matt for "taking advantage" of poor Yuki which could lead to more comical misunderstandings. As for Gary, I could see him becoming upset, maybe angry like he got angry at Zii, but not jealous. Anger =/= Jealousy.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Is anyone else expecting Senna to show up soon?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks