01-10-16 I was too rough

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

wiseguy

Re: 01-10-16 I was too rough

Post by wiseguy »

magco2000 wrote:13 consecutive strips, come on! leave some for the rest of the cast, yuki :p

BTW I think Matt and chloe need to have a date :ymdevil:

what you mean? I think Matt wants Chloe's teacher SGT Ilsa :ymdevil:
ImageImage

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:
samtheman wrote:Okay let me clarify how Gary would react if he found out about Yuki and Matt. I don't think Gary would be jealous but remember that Gary did get angry at Zii for going off and having sex with Yuki after Dillon's play so I could see Gary becoming upset but becoming jealous? Probably not. But if Kiley finds out about Yuki and Matt she might react differently.
Kiley seemed at the last count to still be sufficiently pissed off with Matt that she wouldn't admit to any twinges of jealousy over him. As for Gary's annoyance with Zii - he'd asked a woman out on a date for the first time in his life, and then Zii, who'd promised to help him with his love life, ran off with Yuki half way through the date. They then kept him awake for the rest of the night. I don't see his response as jealousy so much as outrage at Zii's seeming two-faced betrayal.

(Actually, of course, Zii had tried to warn him that Yuki was nuts and dating her was a bad idea. But Gary hadn't listened.)
Even if she did give the warning, doesn't excuse the trust of friendship he had in her. However, we've of course, found that Zii breaks that often.

Quote attribution fixed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

samtheman wrote:I posted that Gary was angry at Zii for running off with Yuki after the play, not jealous of Zii. And not even once did I imply that Gary was jealous or will become jealous of someone in the future. I didn't even use the word "jealous" in my first post in the thread. That being said, I could see Kiley get angry at Matt for "taking advantage" of poor Yuki which could lead to more comical misunderstandings. As for Gary, I could see him becoming upset, maybe angry like he got angry at Zii, but not jealous. Anger =/= Jealousy.
People in this comic just don't get angry over abstractions that way, I think. Stuff that's immediately and clearly annoying can set them off, but Gary getting pissed at Matt for, umm, having sex with a girl who asked for sex, and who Gary has generally treated as capable of making her own decisions? Not seeing it. Actually, Gary has enough trouble getting annoyed at stuff which is immediately annoying.

And Kiley deliberately got Matt to let Yuki handle his bits. I think she has the honesty to see that Matt now having sex with Yuki is an unintended but possibly even positive consequence of her own actions.
JoybuzzerX wrote:Even if she did give the warning, doesn't excuse the trust of friendship he had in her. However, we've of course, found that Zii breaks that often.
(1) Please clean up your quotation. You currently have me credited as saying things that are to opposite of what I did say.

(2) Zii warned Gary that Yuki was nuts and dating her could only lead to weirdness and disaster. She also made it clear that Yuki was fixated on herself. The date led to weirdness and disaster, because of that fixation. You can say that the bro code obliged Zii to fight Yuki off harder, but (a) Zii has never claimed to be anyone's bro, and (b) Zii actually explained to Gary how self-control wasn't an option, illustrated the point to make it 100% clear, and gave Gary an orgasm as a bonus.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Yyyeah. Matt was never really ideal for this kind of 'therapy'; he's too kinky. Yuki should've started off with the sexdoll.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Would be hilarious if Matt was now addicted to rough sex with Yuki. :D

Also, smells like a chapter end. Or something like that.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Would be hilarious if Matt was now addicted to rough sex with Yuki.
Like I said, his turn with the stalker ball.
Also, smells like a chapter end. Or something like that.
Agreed.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Well. Okay then.

That is my only comment ...

sparky

Post by sparky »

samtheman wrote:Okay let me clarify how Gary would react if he found out about Yuki and Matt. I don't think Gary would be jealous but remember that Gary did get angry at Zii for going off and having sex with Yuki after Dillon's play so I could see Gary becoming upset but becoming jealous? Probably not. But if Kiley finds out about Yuki and Matt she might react differently.
And that's how Yuki finds out about Gary's virginity, or loss thereof? :ympray:

LargoJr

Post by LargoJr »

I know Gary isn't the kind of person who gets angry... and this is all in fun as a comic, but still wish Gary would punch out Matt, as he's always such a selfish tool.

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

OllieOrOlly wrote: whereas everyone's beloved Matt ends up in win-win situations.

Matt is beloved by everybody? Since when?

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Why is everyone talking volume end? We have two months left.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Chapter, not bookend. As in, this strip would leave off at an acceptable conclusion (to continue or show ramifications at a later date?) and then progress with either a> another currently running plot thread; or b> begin with a new plot complication.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

sparky wrote:
And that's how Yuki finds out about Gary's virginity, or loss thereof?
I think that the K-bomb is a dead issue by now. (That's what happens if you leave fissionable materials in storage for too long; half-lives, y'know.) Yuki might well have gone weird about it a few hundred strips ago, but now, so much has happened, including them both having so much sex with so many different people, that the idea of Yuki getting worked up at Kiley for more than a moment about that seems unlikely.
LargoJr wrote:I know Gary isn't the kind of person who gets angry... and this is all in fun as a comic, but still wish Gary would punch out Matt, as he's always such a selfish tool.
You do realise that we're currently looking at a plot thread in which Matt specifically acted in an unselfish manner, at considerable risk to his own junk, don't you?
---------
Spidrift

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Matt is probably the more prestative member of the cast, which is why everyone comes knocking on his door for help. Including Yuki, who sought him out to learn how to deal with her issue and be a less selfish lover (Yuki herself realizes that keeping Gary as a blue balled pet to give her oral on demand wasn't a very nice thing to do).

MacLir

Post by MacLir »

Sort of reminds me of the Tom Smith version of "The Really Sick Note" about a one-nighter:

♫ Soggy, burnt, and hairless …
But, my friends, what's really sad,
Is that's the most fantastic sex
That I have ever had ♫ =))

http://www.tomsmithonline.com/lyrics/re ... k_note.htm