27-09-16 Shake hands

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 27-09-16 Shake hands

Post by Spidrift »

Matt still has cause to feel nervous about what Yuki may do to his bits. That could be bad for any guy's sexual focus.

Also, let's not forget that Matt has very recently had good sex with Sonya (even if she has now vanished into the Nth dimension). We should really be talking refractory periods at this point.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Careful, Yuki! Don't make the elephant angry, otherwise it'll spit in your face! :))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yep, "quiet" as in Matt not "voicing" for mr. Elephant

not Mr Elephant becoming soft, should go soft INSIDE the box
ImageImage

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

LegendaryKroc wrote:I mean the voice. I get that on a superficial level he's a sleaze having his manhood handled by a cute girl and all, but I would have thought he'd be able to hold out longer.
I take it you have never had a handjob done on you :ymdevil:
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Spidrift wrote: I hate to have to tell you this, but if Yuki wants to have sex with Matt, it will be terribly, terribly helpful if Matt has an erection.
I was under the impression he was getting jerked off, not prepped.

But I'm an idiot.
JTheCreator wrote:
Everyone has already told you you're wrong.

So to be different, go rip out your own genitals. Let us know how funny it is.
Okay.

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Oh dear Lord and all powers that be...

Talking to Mr Elephant again? Being friends? Shaking hands? Mr Elephant got quiet?
Areeee theeeyyy fuuucckeeen tweeellvvveee?
LegendaryKroc wrote:I mean the voice. I get that on a superficial level he's a sleaze having his manhood handled by a cute girl and all, but I would have thought he'd be able to hold out longer.
I may be jumping to conclusions, but judging from his encounters with Zii and Didi, I think that ironically Matt was never much for talking, dirty or otherwise, during sex.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Considering when Yuki's phobia developed, talking to her like a child might be helpful. Treat the phobia from when it originated.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Applying rules of normalcy to Yuki is laughable. She's not twelve, she's insane. She is comic book crazy, as opposed to having real life mental disorders, but she's still waaayyy beyond the "personality issues" of most of the cast. I dont doubt that she really sees Matt's penis as an elephant and if I were in Matt's place, I'd play along as much as possible too, since the alternative is possible emasculation. For the record, I like Yuki, but I'm under no illusions as to her stability. She sees shit that isn't there! That's not phallophobia, that's schizophrenia.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Maechris wrote:Areeee theeeyyy fuuucckeeen tweeellvvveee?
Emotionally, yes, Yuki is. Just about. And Matt has been smart enough to see that.
Last edited by Spidrift on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Zafnak

Post by Zafnak »

Awww. Is Mr Elephant about to become saggy and baggy?

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I've got to say, I'm not getting all the hate for Matt in this thread. People are acting like he's taking advantage, but that's not the case here at all - not only did she come here to have sex with him, she kind of (absolutely) pressured him into it. He's done wrong in the past, but not here.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm not seeing that much hate. There's just one or two (loud) posters who seemingly have possibly-personal issues with Matt's specific flaws, and who therefore always think the worst of him, and the rest of us trying to point out that this time round, he's actually being kind of a decent guy, in his own Ma3-peculiar way.

("Ma3-peculiar": When having sexual relations with a cute and eager girl is an act of extreme nobility, because she may rip your genitals off at any moment, and this is light comedy.)
---------
Spidrift

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm sorry, but that last panel just feels... off. :-/
Yuki's response is too childlike for this scenario to appesl to me.

robot_new_york

Post by robot_new_york »

JTheCreator wrote:Considering when Yuki's phobia developed, talking to her like a child might be helpful. Treat the phobia from when it originated.
jesus christ

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yuki's variety of crazy and the personal history behind it have always veered dangerously close to "comedy-acceptable abused childhood", and they're not my favourite aspect of the comic. But, in the end, as Lokitsu says, she's not a child, she's a comic-book-crazy adult. An immature adult isn't a child; he or she is a psychiatric case at worst, a comedy idiot at best.

Though I'm not really sure that Yuki ought to get together with Gary. Pathological immaturity tends to be mutually reinforcing.
---------
Spidrift