Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

27-09-16 Shake hands

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 27-09-16 Shake hands

Post by OllieOrOlly »

EDIT: Comment deleted. I'm wrong, sorry.

EDIT 2: I know it's cowardly. Although, nobody will actually read this 'cos the "damage" has already been done. The tone of original comment was too angry or too ignorant.
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Maybe I should have waited to get stay up for 48 hours, get drunk, and then rant at length about this comic. Matt is doing a voice for his elephant penis. This is the kind of thing I write when I'm sitting in my room alone, with the lights off, cackling like I just got a dose of Joker Venom.

Times like this make me grateful I've found a girlfriend who recently admitted that the splooshiest thing about my personality, to her, is that I'm constantly doing things like this.
This is getting out of hand.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

OllieOrOlly wrote:I know she wants to get over her phobia, but that douche is a terrible option (that is, he is so disgusting and self-centred that he is focused on his own, evidently, pleasure than helping her. Granted, she forced herself into the situation, but that doesn't make it better).
I hate to have to tell you this, but if Yuki wants to have sex with Matt, it will be terribly, terribly helpful if Matt has an erection. And to be honest, having someone else's hands on one's bits can be terribly, terribly distracting for any guy - in either a very good way or a very bad one...

(And yes, Matt had to get Yuki to touch him, because that's exactly the issue they're trying to fix.)
Last edited by Spidrift on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

OllieOrOlly wrote:Yuki will hopefully get triggered soon, thus rip that arrogant a-hole's "trunk" off. I know she wants to get over her phobia, but that douche is a terrible option (that is, he is so disgusting and self-centred that he is focused on his own, evidently, pleasure than helping her. Granted, she forced herself into the situation, but that doesn't make it better).
Yes because genital mutilation is such a tried and true comedy staple. 8-|

I must say Yuki has come a long way that she can do this without freaking out. It would be too predictable for her to go into another fugue state so they might have sex only for her to be bored with it.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, yes. Kiley has been working on Yuki's problem, and Kiley is the comic's certified miracle worker.

(I don't mind at all when characters here have their problems or issues solved as a way of moving the plot forward - it's much better than going round and round the same issues with nothing ever changing. But it does sometimes seem that Kiley, being the comic's official primary smart-not-too-selfish person, has to show up at all those plot moments. I mean, give Peggy a chance to strut her stuff occasionally.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

hmm. it hurts since i'm a old school person for Yuki. and for Gary, then Gary with Kiley. I liked it when they were a nice couple in the world of extremes. Wel lin general I miss a grounded person i could relate to. But that isn't really relavant.

hopefully she gets over things, since she wants to.. but Matt is a terrible choice. he's got a lot of issues himself too. Plus I feel like she's gonna regreat having the first sex she legit remembers (as she kind of had a craz episode when it comes to Gary) with Matt in said situation.

Haha. At some point people are gonna snap and just need a chill break for a month (in comic time). Like Gary when he up and went on an adventure

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Come on you two have sex already! I want to see the Matt haters have some nice meltdowns on here because that would be funnier than the comic itself. But like I mentioned before the writers seem to really like to stretch out a joke or gag way beyond it's comedic potential.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

OllieOrOlly wrote:Yuki will hopefully get triggered soon, thus rip that arrogant a-hole's "trunk" off. I know she wants to get over her phobia, but that douche is a terrible option (that is, he is so disgusting and self-centred that he is focused on his own, evidently, pleasure than helping her. Granted, she forced herself into the situation, but that doesn't make it better).
This, of all things, is what you're mad at Matt about?

You do realize they are currently doing exactly what Yuki wanted exactly because Yuki (and not Matt) wanted it, right? And that he only agreed to it because he felt a twinge of empathy for her, while she is using him as a convenience item because she doesn't really care whether she hurts him?

Matt's been a jerk plenty of times, but right now is hardly one of them.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Everyone has already told you you're wrong.

So to be different, go rip out your own genitals. Let us know how funny it is.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

use correct words Matt

"maybe it will cum back "
ImageImage

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

And once again, a single post sets the tone for half the discussion. I have no words for this post that haven't been said already, so I'll save you all the trouble.

Still, I wonder why Matt lost his concentration?

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Lost concentration as in his erection or the voice? Cause honestly I thought he went soft at first but then read the speech bubble.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I mean the voice. I get that on a superficial level he's a sleaze having his manhood handled by a cute girl and all, but I would have thought he'd be able to hold out longer.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Yuki letting Gary go was one of this comic's biggest sacrificial moments. While Yuki has been getting whirled around and distracted and what-have-you, she still has remained true to her feelings towards Gary when the chips were down. And while I agree Matt's seeming empathic moment here is dubiously close to 'just getting laid by a cute girl', he needs to tread carefully so Yuki doesn't trigger her hallucinations.

Hopefully Matt's elephant doesn't have to sneeze. And I am waiting for Matt's explanation for why/how the elephant needs to get into her panties.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.