Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

15-09-16 No No No

Post by Giz »

Milnoc

Re: 15-09-16 No No No

Post by Milnoc »

Is it always Peggy inside Gary, and never Gary inside Peggy? :)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Getting a Sam I Am vibe every time Yuki bothers Matt for sex.

I also wonder what super hero fantasy Peggy and Matt have going on.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, mindless optimism.

Kiley really ought to recognise that Yuki has more issues going on than the phobic fugue states. Just for a start, she needs about ten years of maturity. And Matt will indeed be looking for a restraining order at this rate.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Oh, Yuki, you delightfully poor-planning minx.
Let's hope Peggy can act as a proverbial bridge between Yuki and Gary, regardless of whether a romantic relationship is possible, there is possibility for genuine friendship. Despite her penchant for pegging, Peggy does seem mostly grounded and has a far more... Wouldn't say entirely "selfless," but considerate personality than everyone else I can quickly think of in this comic, thus she should be capable of some actual help.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

What we need is Izzy/Yuki: easily the two most stalkery and crazy characters in the whole comic. They deserve each other!

Make it happen. :D

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

And for some reason the strip loaded last for me, so I took a peek at the character tags and was like "Matt, Yuki and Peggy? This can only end well..."
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

So, exhibitionistic behavior in a public place, hiding under his table.. Is Matt being almost raped or is it just really bad stalking?

When I look at the last panel, Matt is wearing something that almost looks like a Superman cape. So maybe some P(egging/ower) girl x Superman roleplay, because even people who don't give a damn about comics knows these two.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Turning down sex in public, a dangerous but adrenaline inducing act? This is not Matt. This is a body snatcher.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I guess he considers Yuki too crazy, or yucky. He was only humoring Yuki's phobia because of Kiley. And while yes, we are talking about Matt & sex, it seems he is still getting enough satisfaction to carry on with life after Kiley.

I'd assume that Yuki is peering into Matt's apartment window. I didn't imagine her getting out of Matt's backdoor predicament in strip 1207 would actually give her some extra ammunition for the future. Well played Yuki. Of course if she would just talk with Gary, I bet he'd be willing to give it another go with some ground rules and some serious discussions about what the other likes sexually. At least until she becomes less violent, some planned sexual encounters might be better than spontaneous shagging. Maybe tying her down for some light S&M. But then where's the fun in that.

Izz is a better stalker in most regards than Yuki is - door lock replacement anyone? Yuki does have 'single-minded persistent bloodhound' down though.

Peggy seems pretty open about sex. After all the time Peggy & Gary's booty service has been used, she might be attached to him... or rather... she might not relish the idea of losing his services. Peggy would still have Matt, if she relinquished Gary. I would hope that Peggy & Yuki could have a good girl-to-girl talk about Gary. One where Yuki opens up her feelings towards him honestly to Peggy. Maybe, even having a threesome with Peggy/Yuki/Gary as a stepping stone towards a lasting relationship for Yuki/Gary (as well as having a trained medical professional on the scene for damage control). Peggy knows Gary wants something more. I think she's do the right thing and realize that this might be what she can do to give Gary some stress relief (not that way, of course). Because, you know, not every character in the comic has to have a selfish agenda all the time... or be batshit crazy... or a doormat.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Matt was always very protective of his genitals, since he considered his body and sex skills the primary sources of his worth. While he may enjoy things risky or kinky, he rightly believes Yuki is just not worth the 'risk'.

Plus, if he knows she's been dating Gary (I can't recall if he ever learned that), he might have the minimalistic bro code to not try, I suppose?

Having a look just a couple strips later, Didi's and Kiley's first meeting really went weird :D
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Maechris wrote:So, exhibitionistic behavior in a public place, hiding under his table.. Is Matt being almost raped or is it just really bad stalking?
What on Earth in this scene justifies use of the R-word?
Maechris wrote:Matt was always very protective of his genitals, since he considered his body and sex skills the primary sources of his worth. While he may enjoy things risky or kinky, he rightly believes Yuki is just not worth the 'risk'.
Quite so. Yuki crushed his bits on their first meeting, and subsequently threatened to rip Mr. Pokey right off. There is exciting risk, and there's the apparent certainty of intense pain and permanent harm.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Maechris wrote:So, exhibitionistic behavior in a public place, hiding under his table.. Is Matt being almost raped or is it just really bad stalking?

When I look at the last panel, Matt is wearing something that almost looks like a Superman cape. So maybe some P(egging/ower) girl x Superman roleplay, because even people who don't give a damn about comics knows these two.
No. Matt is not being raped :p

I just thought it was them both dressed as superheroes. Peggy seems to just be a simple Super-Peggy, as Superman is easy enough for anyone to really rip off costume wise "Look! A giant letter on the chest!" :) Matt looks like he's just wearing a standard cape.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

And... here's the girl that chased away Zii. Crazy stalker seems to take a back seat to the other aspects of Yuki's madness often enough that one might forget it's one of her primary character traits. Kiley's got her work cut out for her, if they ever reconnect.
I'd dare say that Yuki still solidly holds the title for least-sane Ma3 character, even if she's still a better person than Izz. Izz can at least feign sanity well enough to fool people and for extended periods of time, and only has the one (very horrible) thing wrong with her. Yuki's mostly crazy with the occasional bit of sanity to be functional, as opposed to mostly sane with the occasional dash of crazy to be interesting, which is the standard for nearly everyone else in the comic.