Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

10-09-16 One thing I have never done

Post by Giz »

LonestarF1

Re: 10-09-16 One thing I have never done

Post by LonestarF1 »

This strip actually got an audible chuckle out of me. Such a good punchline!

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Matt, ya did good! :))

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

The weirdest thing just happened to me. I read an episode of Ma3 where a girl asked Matt for sex, and he turned her down. I feel odd.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

He didn't just turn her down. He locked the door! He's never done that before, either.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

The one thing that is stronger than Matt's desire for sex is Matt's desire to keep his dick intact for future sex.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yes, Matt's sense of self-preservation actually overcame his libido. Possibly for the first time in his life.

Fifty-fifty odds we get a strip on Tuesday where Yuki carries on wheedling through the locked door, and Matt's love of danger causes him to succumb. But we'll see.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Matt did something actually funny? It can be a strange world! Haha!!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Jesus H. Christ, he went immediately to the back door with her!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tako

Post by Tako »

HE CAN LEARN?!! :-o

Whoa... just whoa... Matt? Matt, of all people, is the first character in the comic who learns to use his brain before using his dick?... Is this even Menage a 3, or am I reading something else...?

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

If this keeps going the way it is going, I may actually gain a sliver of respect of Matt.
Like, the barest shred.
You'd need a looking glass to see it, but it'll be there!

And although Matt took a woman in the back door, let a woman use his back door, it may be the first time ever someone of his calibre...

Whatever back door.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

brasca

Post by brasca »

Anyone else find it strange that his apartment has a back door? Most don't, but considering what Matt gets up to he probably looks for apartments with a means of escape.

This certainly says a lot about Yuki when a man who is into BDSM is wary enough to turn her away.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Tako wrote:HE CAN LEARN?!! :-o

Whoa... just whoa... Matt? Matt, of all people, is the first character in the comic who learns to use his brain before using his dick?... Is this even Menage a 3, or am I reading something else...?
Yuki's little habit vis-à-vis male bits is awfully, awfully educational, you know? I mean he took quite a lot of persuading, from Kiley, to let Yuki anywhere near that part of him.
brasca wrote:Anyone else find it strange that his apartment has a back door? Most don't, but considering what Matt gets up to he probably looks for apartments with a means of escape.
It looks like it gives onto a balcony. One wonders if Yuki is now stuck with nowhere to go.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Very funny, especially the back door reference & jokes from the community. Well played.

I expect she'd spider monkey down, angry & dejected. Her ninja-girl anime stereotype needs a revisit.

In Matt's defence, has his junk been on the receiving end of Yuki (and other things like hot sauce) more than the other males in the strip?

Also it looks like Matt might have started getting over his breakup with Kiley. One could read his statement in Panel 1 a little that way. He's still in the dumps, but still.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:In Matt's defence, has his junk been on the receiving end of Yuki (and other things like hot sauce) more than the other males in the strip?
He's only been kicked the once, far as we know -- but the implication is that he's repeatedly been threatened in the course of therapy sessions. He may well feel somewhat completely intimidated by now.
---------
Spidrift