23-08-16 It was perfection

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 23-08-16 It was perfection

Post by worldshaking00 »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:So, who's got the lecture on the dangers of breathplay?
+1 for gaspers. But that was funny in a PSA sort of way. I laughed.

I read her humming as the wedding march. This is going to be really interesting. Especially if certain precautions weren't taken.

I really loved reading how both Yuki remembered their encounter, as well as how Sonya retold it. This was a pretty major hurdle for Yuki & Gary, and introduces a bunch of waves into the plot pool. It is a milestone for Gary too, and it sets to rest what he meant in 'the pounding' he said last strip.

I especially like panel 2 - the characters look very committed to each other. How Yuki remembers herself being on the bottom (in missionary position) when she apparently was straddling Gary while throttling him... well, she's on cloud 9 right now so I'll table that one for later.

Thanks creative team - this is the sort of story & humor with these characters that I enjoy... even if Yuki has an incorrect recollection of the events. It is real progress.
Last edited by worldshaking00 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

If I were presented with the choice between getting pegged multiple times daily by Peggy with dildos of increasing length and girth for the rest of my life, and having ONE session of "lovemaking to make the gods weep" with Yuki, I'd bend over and present my posterior to Peggy on the spot and without second thought.
Last edited by sukebe senpai on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FIRRIB

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

By the way, Gary is not the only Ma3 character to be threatened with suffocation during sex, and it doesn't only happen to males.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

EvilSnack wrote:I'd also like to point out that if it were Gary being as violent with Yuki as we see Yuki being with him in the last panel, nobody here would find any humor in it.
"It's called 'The Double Standard'. Don't knock it. We got the long end of the stick on that one."
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

Spidrift wrote:A bigger question for me is how these two managed the safe sex that we are assured these characters reliably practise. I just have to imagine Sonya intervening quite assertively, despite Gary's confusion and Yuki's psychotic state.
Well I would assume he still had the condom from when Yuki caught him with Sonya.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Don Alexander wrote:Image
Incredible. ^:)^

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

LonestarF1 wrote:Well I would assume he still had the condom from when Yuki caught him with Sonya.
I'm not sure that, ahh, re-use like that is exactly recommended procedure...
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

This is a comic strip

The end.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

Spidrift wrote:
LonestarF1 wrote:Well I would assume he still had the condom from when Yuki caught him with Sonya.
Well not if he never actually finished with Sonya. Or do you mean getting a little Sonya mixed with a little Yuki. I think that ship may have sailed as far as that concern goes.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Gary went from permavirgin to the guy who has sex more often than anyone else. What a time to be alive.
EvilSnack wrote:I'd also like to point out that if it were Gary being as violent with Yuki as we see Yuki being with him in the last panel, nobody here would find any humor in it.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Spidrift wrote:
As long as the condom doesn't break or come off during the act it's still good. And as far as STI are concerned If Sonya had anything Yuki would have it now as well.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Okay. It's been a while since I've had to worry about that topic. Still sounds a bit chancy to me, but don't let me get in the way of anyone's economising on rubber goods.
---------
Spidrift

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Latex goods. Not rubber. May as well not have sex if condoms were made of rubber. Doubt one could feel anything.

I also just took into consideration the difference between panel 2 and 4. Despite her fugue state, Yuki really does like and wants to be with Gary in a sexual way.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

worldshaking00 wrote:I read her humming as the wedding march. This is going to be really interesting.
I read Yuki's humming in the first panel as the wedding march as well. Yuki is probably going to declare that Gary is her fiance now and when she catches him having sex with Peggy she will go ballistic.

Anjin

Post by Anjin »

Post-coital Yuki is pretty adorable.