11-08-16 DiDi does Paris 5 of 6

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 11-08-16 DiDi does Paris 5 of 6

Post by worldshaking00 »

Spidrift wrote:
worldshaking00 wrote:...and there's nasty Tatiana. No doubt, she's getting Didi out of the picture to protect Sonya ...
The logic of which claim eludes me.
Haha, thanks for the nose rub. That's what I get for posting as soon as I wake up. Sandra, not Sonya. And edited my original post.

But I don't think anything would come out of an encounter between Sonya & Tatiana, other than Tatiana complaining about Sonya's wait-service skills (whether she did a poor job or not)... especially if Sonya was having an "I'm not a lesbian" episode.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Honestly I'm now more interested to see how Volume 9 opens next Tuesday.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Yuki's pregnant with Gari.... Gary and Yuki's future daughter...

She's gonna be a combo platter of issues XD

Quote removed. The DAMNed

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:Well, whatever Domenico is famous for as a photographer, it can't be originality. That's three of the most cliched "sexy" images in the history of cartooning...

Also, Tatiana's evil glasses work much better when they have a mirror finish. Being able to see her eyes makes her much less sinister. And if she can get rid of Domenico's favourites this easily, why is Sandra still around?
Well, Domenico can only be as creative as those who create him, who would likely say "He's famous for being original!" without making something original :p

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

I think Pepoy's Domenico was victim of Hollywood whitewashing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XebG4TO_xss
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

rogermart wrote:I think Pepoy's Domenico was victim of Hollywood whitewashing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XebG4TO_xss
But Domenico is white :p

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Abraxas wrote: Yuki's pregnant with Gari.... Gary and Yuki's future daughter...

She's gonna be a combo platter of issues XD
As funny as that outcome would be I now get the feeling that Gary and Yuki did not do the deed and the creators are just trolling us which would also be funny as hell.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

When the dialogue goes "Did we just?" "Yes", then saying that no they didn't is just weird and looks a bit dumb. This comic doesn't lie like that.

Now, regarding the pregnancy option - I really doubt it, because Giz and Dave like to emphasise quietly that their characters are sane and responsible in that respect. Though logically, if ever there was an act of deranged and unthinking heterosexual action in this comic, but it just happened between Gary and Yuki.

(Imagines Sonya being the Responsible One, intervening at the last second to make sure that Gary was protected...)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ugh, this pregnancy discussion again??

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Tatiana will "accidentally" delete all of DiDi's pictures. It's the only way to keep canon preserved and prevent the world from exploding.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)