30-07-16 Going out with a bang - end of vol 8

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

JTheCreator

Re: 30-07-16 Going out with a bang - end of vol 8

Post by JTheCreator »

Surprised no one mentioned Yuki's claim on Gary. Those two haven't been any more than acquaintances since the breakup and suddenly Gary is hers again? Jealous much? :P
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

she is more mad that Sonya took him again after she(Sonya) broke up with Gary? after all, she gave both the green light to be together (while Yuki was working on curing herself )............... and in last panel she looks fine with idea of all 3 together
Last edited by wiseguy on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

JTheCreator wrote:Surprised no one mentioned Yuki's claim on Gary. Those two haven't been any more than acquaintances since the breakup and suddenly Gary is hers again?
Yuki has been getting better, but she's still basically a child - and she also seems to have some genuine feelings for Gary. This reaction was pretty predictable really.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Tako wrote:I don't think the webcomic will have a closed ending. More like the last panel will be a big fight of something.

I'm dreading Gary's unavoidable Doom. The Law of Conservation of Misery demands that all his family dies horribly in a fire so he keeps being Destiny's punching ball...
Well Giz has assured us that the comic will have a "happy ending". But the creators might be lying and are planning to troll us with a troll ending to the comic which would be funny as hell.

As for Gary's unavoidable Doom I could see Peggy walk in wearing a strap-on causing Yuki to relapse and go berserk. Or maybe a few weeks go by in the comic (several months for us) and Yuki realizes she missed her period...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Gary doesn't suffer from unavoidable dooms. He's insanely lucky. He just doesn't know how to handle it.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Yes Gary is insanely lucky right now but that insane luck will probably run out. Remember that Matt was insanely lucky for a long time but then his insane luck eventually ran out.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

So sometimes he's lucky and sometimes he isn't. (Like most of us.) That's not the same thing as "unavoidable doom", is it?
---------
Spidrift

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

If Gary's insane luck runs out at the wrong time it could lead to "unavoidable doom" which could mean a lot of different scenarios but we're just arguing semantics at this point. And it seems you just love to get the last word in edgewise don't you? If you do, then be my guest I'll just laugh at you.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

samtheman wrote:Well Giz has assured us that the comic will have a "happy ending". But the creators might be lying and are planning to troll us with a troll ending to the comic which would be funny as hell.
samtheman wrote:And it seems you just love to get the last word in edgewise don't you? If you do, then be my guest I'll just laugh at you.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Yay! Haruka-san!
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

SiliconDream

Post by SiliconDream »

EvilSnack wrote:In other news, I am also hoping that Yuki's ridiculous malady has found an equally ridiculous cure.
It's actually rather brilliant. Everyone else tried to deal with Yuki's phallophobia by helping her learn to calm down and control her rage, and that hasn't been very effective. But Sonya's been training her to redirect her anger. She still goes berserk, but now she channels it into violent sex instead of violent violence, and then she calms down in the afterglow.

Of course, everything still goes to hell if Yuki happens to see a dick when there's no suitable sex/sparring partner nearby. But that's not Sonya's problem.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

JTheCreator wrote:Surprised no one mentioned Yuki's claim on Gary. Those two haven't been any more than acquaintances since the breakup and suddenly Gary is hers again? Jealous much? :P
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the people who actually like Gary for who he is don't just get over him.

Dillon hasn't
Yuki hasn't
Kiley hasn't
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

By the way, we've all been forgetting one thing; Sonya set this up by hijacking the arrangements for a band practice session. That means that Zii is waiting somewhere, surely getting impatient.

Let's guess what follows when Yuki and Sonya finally show:

Zii: Where the hell have you two been?
Sonya: Oh, yeah. Sorry. Yukes found me having sex with Gary-poo.
Zii: Oh... Oh God! Is he still alive?
Yuki: Don't worry! He's fine. I can't even blame Sonya for having sex with him...
Zii: Uh... Good, I guess...
Yuki: After all, he's really good at it! It's really nice!
Sonya: Well, I'm not sure about really good...
Zii: WHAT? I mean -- how... I mean, does this mean that you're cured, Yuki?
Yuki: Yes! Kiley has been helping me a lot!
Zii: Kiley? KILEY? KILEY.......
(As she crumples to the floor, her outraged and disbelieving scream slams every level meter in the studio past 11, and several valve amplifiers explode.)
---------
Spidrift

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Remind me why Zii should be mad at Kiley ? I lost track between the multiple plots... :-\

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Zii was driven up the wall when, after months of her totally failing to seduce DiDi, DiDi blithely announced that she'd turned gay for Kiley - a cute small-breasted girl with grand dreams for her career. Zii was naturally left going "Why her and not me?"

In addition, previously, Kiley, a total stranger, seduced Gary, almost causing him to hurt Yuki, then dumped the guy, leaving him heartbroken. She has a bit of a talent for making Zii's life harder.
---------
Spidrift