26-07-16 With no regrets

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 26-07-16 With no regrets

Post by worldshaking00 »

Good pic, T_A.

I'd have been curious to see how Sonya and Gary hooked up. Was it a deliberate phone call booty-call, some sort of drama-sexual seduction, or what? We know she knew it would have conflicted with their band practice schedule, so the plan to rile Yuki was already part of the plan either way. But, how she decided to get Gary into the mix (and actually, her subsequent 'non-lesbian' feelings & opinions about his sexual performance) are what's running through my mind.

Square 1? Not quite. It feels more like Round 2 or Round 3.. with the obligatory Mortal Kombat "Fight!" thrown in for good measure. The trick will be getting Yuki to dominate the sexual battlefield and get the "Finish him!" moment. If ya know what I mean.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The "how" is pretty trivial. Gary has no serious attachments, is hopelessly, invariably obliging, and is still likely getting over his virgin frustration. Sonya saying "I've been thinking - I'd like to give it one more go" would probably do the trick. And, I mean - it's Sonya.

So yeah, Gary is becoming a prop in Sonya's games. But one feels that there are many worse fates. And the "poor Gary, not getting any" crew can go whistle.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

True_Avery wrote:Image
Yes, Avery, give into your anger. Let it broil and bubble beneath the surface, until it rises inside you and explodes in a shower of violence.

What? I never said I was Emperor Palpatine. I'm no good at corrupting speeches.

ama3fan

Post by ama3fan »

Maechris wrote:... Doesn't Gary have enough social graces or common sense to not randomly bang a semi-crazy ex-girlfriend he recently saw in a suggestive situation with his completely crazy ex girlfriend?
The current Gary has no social graces and no common sense. The current Gary isn't an insecure geek anymore, but a caricature of a man who has his brains between his legs. And who is a literal butt monkey. It's sad.

I look back to those days when he still had something else. Cannot remember the exact strip, but that's where Gary is fed up with trying to have sex with Yuki (or maybe Kiley, cannot recall for sure), and buttons up his pants, looking a bit frustrated, and a bit angry, but quite determined that this farce has gone too far and he's had enough.
Spidrift wrote:Gary is becoming a prop in Sonya's games.
Gary has become a prop, period. I cannot remember when we last had a meaningful Gary arc.

TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

I knew it! Oh yeah, they felt nothing, sure. They just don't want to admit it, or seemingly can't. Sonya wouldn't be trying so hard to bring back the hate fucking if she didn't enjoy being with Yuki to some degree, plus they both sure don't look happy to have it over. But seeing as this is Ma3, it's probably gonna take them as long to figure that out as it did for Gary to lose his virginity.

Oh god, this could take years.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Whats with the invasion of the Sailor Scouts?

Sonya is oddly the one female that just wants Gary to stick his dick in her...

Wouldn't it be funny if this ends up being Yuki's first Hetro style innercourse cause She's soo Angry at Sonya she doesn't realize she's let the tenticale be inside her!

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

There are quite a few of us who like Sailor Moon. No other reason, besides the veiled and/or ambiguous sexualities of some of the characters in the show helping to draw a parallel.

@Spidrift: trivial, maybe. And of course, Gary wouldn't turn down Sonya's hotness. But it might have been worth a chuckle to see the how's. Certainly strips have been made for less punchline or significance.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

brasca wrote:
Maechris wrote:... Doesn't Gary have enough social graces or common sense to not randomly bang a semi-crazy ex-girlfriend he recently saw in a suggestive situation with his completely crazy ex girlfriend?

Probably not.
Why should social graces matter. He's not seeing Yuki and upon breaking up she gave Sonya to him. Sure it's weird, but he's getting sex without getting pegged so I can't blame him one bit.
Normally I wouldn't either, but this is Sonya and Yuki we're talking about. By now, he should have some sort of inkling that their sanity levels are slightly low by MA3 standards. If Yuki sees something phallic, they become very low.

Also...
Unlocked doors and no knocking strike again.
ama3fan wrote:
The current Gary has no social graces and no common sense. The current Gary isn't an insecure geek anymore, but a caricature of a man who has his brains between his legs. And who is a literal butt monkey. It's sad.
Can you 'flanderise' someone's pushoverness and bashful personality into it being no personality?

I feel like there is a huge number of characters who have overshadowed Gary, but a lot of their problems are directly or indirectly related to him.
I mean, Zii was close to breaking, and what remains for Yuki, Kiley, and Didi if their therapy relationships are broken?
Maybe it's on the horizon.

Well, Didi has wrestling now.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Hope springs eternal. :ympray:

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Say what some will, this is actually a pretty good plan for Sonya's purposes. Fairly simple, no real downsides, and a variety of potential gains. I'd have bet on her going after Zii, but the risk/reward ratio there isn't as good.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Sonya's dramasexual tendencies are an endless wellspring of infuriation. Not to mention stupidity. =_=

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Nothing stupid here, given her objectives. She wants to make Yuki angry, and odds are, this'll do it. It's not subtle genius, but it does the job.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Get Yuki too angry, and the band will collapse like a distressed soufflé.

Ordra

Post by Ordra »

I'm just going to say it . . . I really hate Sonya, and I can't for the life of me understand why people actually want Sonya and Yuki to be a legit couple.

suranae

Post by suranae »

Reasons... Mostly the reasons behind korrasami. They are two good looking, potentially bright women in the same social circle. Making them enemies is a tired thing , it's too much effort to have them be platonic so we make them fuck.

Besides who's going to complain in 2016?