Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

28-06-16 It is going to cost you

Post by Giz »

TJgalon

Re: 28-06-16 It is going to cost you

Post by TJgalon »

She is easy to bargain with, the other, not so much, lol.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Lynn's not particularly subtle, is she? XD

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Doesn't need to be. Benefits of stardom. To she that has, shall be given.

And I really wish that I could get interested in these characters, the way that I got interested in some of the original main cast. I guess it may happen, but at the moment this feels like a blah story and I'm not sure why I'm reading it.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I don't think Tess' demands would've been all that high. She probably just wanted a referral. I think Lynn could oblige.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

I keep thinking how weird that autograph is going to look after Maura gets "de-boobified" later... xD
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:I don't think Tess' demands would've been all that high. She probably just wanted a referral. I think Lynn could oblige.
Though she probably still doesn't know they are wrestlers too, like she still doesn't know DiDi is training to be a wrestler.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

They've just dropped a reference to "The Tempests". I imagine that Lynn will learn the relevant facts in passing in the next minute or so.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The Tempests... They abhor Freedom!

But if you can get The Torrentz, then you can access The Tempests for free. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Darkflame173

Post by Darkflame173 »

I am really enjoying this storyline! But then that may be due to the fact that I watch pro wrestling..... XD

cellabella

Post by cellabella »

Considering who these two are modeled after, I don't hold out any hope for too much insight, but it could be said that while they tricked Lynn, she would have gotten nowhere if they hadn't contacted her in order to trick her. While Lynn could've done some sort of "Missed Connections" online post, it's doubtful she'd expose herself as the creeper she was by leaking Didi's picture to news stations and asking her to contact her. So these two could conceivably mention that without them, Lynn would have bubkes so she needs to put the pen and the condescension away and listen.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Sorry, Lynn, but that well you're trying to draw water from has been tapped dry (at least as far as Tess is concerned.) You better think fast of something else to offer her. :-?

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Spidrift wrote:Doesn't need to be. Benefits of stardom. To she that has, shall be given.

And I really wish that I could get interested in these characters, the way that I got interested in some of the original main cast. I guess it may happen, but at the moment this feels like a blah story and I'm not sure why I'm reading it.
It's setting up Didi's wrestling storyline (she's been just training at the gym until now). I suppose it could happen offscreen, but Annie/Lynn looks important enough to be the focus for a while.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Cresset, yes, Annie is important. I mean who wrestles better than an Annie Conda?
;)