Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

31-05-16 Sorry to bother you

Post by Giz »

Spidrift

Re: 31-05-16 Sorry to bother you

Post by Spidrift »

Okay, (1) Ms. Conda has been in this business long enough to be a teeny bit bored with some of the peripheral factors, and (2) Women's wrestling in this setting apparently does have a high proportion of lesbian or bi protagonists (but then, so does the world in general in this setting, I guess, and one has to factor in the DiDi Effect).

Points for efficient coolness of reaction, though, I guess.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

True_Avery

Post by True_Avery »

Ok, I laughed at the "Call me" reveal

I see her MA3 counterpart has kept her bisexual tendencies perfectly
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

troqu

Post by troqu »

I need to pay more attention. Somehow completely missed the Brooke reference. (For shame)

Regardless I'm glad for this page. I think the "DiDi doesn't understand wrestling at all but is a wrestler now" shtick go real old real fast. Which is odd to me because I think she's probably one of my favorite characters and usually I can't wait to see more of her.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Ah, the ever-powerful "DiDi effect." Kudos to "Annie" for being one of the rare few to experience it, yet not lose a step.

Unrelated-ish note, I don't mind waiting, but I wish there was at least a loose time frame before the "DiDi realises she is not actually a lesbian and has confused adrenaline for love for Kiley" plot inevitability.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Too bad this will go nowhere, since DiDi will call 2480555. :P

Yes, I went there.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Kinda impressed that Annie knew which of the three was into girls. Or maybe it was just because it was DiDi.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I hope that's not permanent marker.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cortez wrote:Kinda impressed that Annie knew which of the three was into girls. Or maybe it was just because it was DiDi.
DiDi is the target of a random character's sexual affections. Is the reason:
  1. The random character has uncanny, finely-tuned gaydar, or
  2. It's DiDi?
(Candidates should not write on both sides of the paper at once.)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

suranae

Post by suranae »

In the long run I Don't think it matters if Didi is gay, almost everyone else is in lust for her on sight.

Alex_84

Post by Alex_84 »

When signing Didi's chest, one has to account for the surface geometry XD

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Today's air quality report: the pollen count is increasing. I'm glad it isn't one of my allergens. ;)

And LOL at Don for the phone number joke. I could definitely see it. Worse still, Didi's chest - which on its own is quite distracting - now has a phone number on it! She's now a walking billboard bombshell (although I am sure a joke could be made about phone numbers left in restroom stalls too). I wonder who else other than Didi is going to call it?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

EvilSnack

Post by EvilSnack »

Cortez wrote:Kinda impressed that Annie knew which of the three was into girls. Or maybe it was just because it was DiDi.
Or, simply her experience that female fans of female wrestlers have a high tendency to be bisexual if not lesbian altogether.

Given that she just might have fans of this type throwing themselves at her on a regular basis, she only noticed the exceptionally attractive one.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

*facepalm*

Oh, well. There is a slim possibility that Conda wants Chastel to call her for a reason that does not involve enveloping her in her coils... I suppose.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

EvilSnack wrote:Or, simply her experience that female fans of female wrestlers have a high tendency to be bisexual if not lesbian altogether.
Sounds like a great assumption with which to annoy heterosexual female wrestling fans.
Error of Logic wrote:There is a slim possibility that Conda wants Chastel to call her for a reason that does not involve enveloping her in her coils... I suppose.
It's DiDi.
---------
Spidrift