Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

12-04-16 Nurse tricks

Post by Giz »

Hogan

Re: 12-04-16 Nurse tricks

Post by Hogan »

Pegging Peggy to the rescue on the relationship front!!

Riposite

Post by Riposite »

Can't help but notice the change in Gary's facial expression from the first time he got pegged this booty call

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

I don't know why I'm so mad at Gary right now...

Even Peggy realized that he isn't her type...

You know what? Call Senna and James and do it properly.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Aaaaannnddd another hit to my sympathy for Gary and belief he might, sometimes, in the far off future, under unforeseen, unpredictable circumstances, with a lot of luck and guidance, by being pushed through heavy and hard times, develop something like self-respect or backbone.
Riposite wrote:Can't help but notice the change in Gary's facial expression from the first time he got pegged this booty call
Some men apparently experience *extreme* discomfort if any more stimulation/pressure is applied to the prostate after orgasm proper.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Gary, we know why she said you would have a chance if you let someone take up your butt...
wait. why did she say that?
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Well, at least he seems to have a more open idea of his sexuality. Still doesn't really seem to enjoy backdoor invasion. But, given time, who knows? THough he seems mostly open to this in order to try and date Zii. And a good majority of bad Gary decisions come from his willingness to do whatever, no matter how uncomfortable it makes him, for a woman he has no chance of having a real relationship with.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

First off - when did Zii say that, exactly? She said that Gary needed to learn how to seduce, at which point even she and DiDi might be prospects for him, but I don't recall her hinting at this specific option. (Though if Gary had sight of her fantasies, he might have guessed.) The one time I recall the subject arising was in the Christmas Future strip, which I guess can now be considered a genuine possible future once again - with Gary defining "anal virginity" as "penetration by a guy". In effect, in that then-possible future, Gary may have reached the same conclusion as here by a slightly different route.
rakedan wrote:wait. why did she say that?
If she did, it's simply that Zii is a woman who really, really enjoys seeing her fantasies come true. (Which isn't universal; some people prefer to keep their fantasies safely imaginary.) And she's a very big yaoi fan. It just simply pushes her buttons.
Jackass Mask wrote:Still doesn't really seem to enjoy backdoor invasion. But, given time, who knows? THough he seems mostly open to this in order to try and date Zii. And a good majority of bad Gary decisions come from his willingness to do whatever, no matter how uncomfortable it makes him, for a woman he has no chance of having a real relationship with.
I get the impression that his attitude to being pegged is now ... just on the negative side of ambiguous. He doesn't exactly like it, though I wouldn't rule out him experiencing the odd twinge of confused pleasure, but he's fully capable of tolerating it as a favour for a friend or a means to an end.

And if that's really how he feels, him putting up with it isn't the same as total spinelessness. Just excessive tolerance.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

Okay Gary, this is all on you. Even ignoring your total lack of backbone, you straight opened the (back)door to this one.

Peg him, Peggy!

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Spidrift wrote:First off - when did Zii say that, exactly? She said that Gary needed to learn how to seduce, at which point even she and DiDi might be prospects for him, but I don't recall her hinting at this specific option. (Though if Gary had sight of her fantasies, he might have guessed.) The one time I recall the subject arising was in the Christmas Future strip, which I guess can now be considered a genuine possible future once again - with Gary defining "anal virginity" as "penetration by a guy". In effect, in that then-possible future, Gary may have reached the same conclusion as here by a slightly different route.
In addition to the Christmas strip, there's this one:

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/and_full_disclosure

Gary said "she sorta said", which means she didn't say it literally, i guess he took that from what she said there...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Peggy, you are not helping. You are not helping at all...

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

When Gary returned from the orgy with Matt and Peggy and explained Matt's penis was 'never pointed at him', Zii said something along the lines of "It's a shame, that'd be hot."
Which is the only time she considered Gary potentially hot.

That's the closest we got to what's being quoted here, I believe.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

brasca

Post by brasca »

KittyHat wrote:Okay Gary, this is all on you. Even ignoring your total lack of backbone, you straight opened the (back)door to this one.

Peg him, Peggy!
How is he lacking a backbone? It seems to me that he's more willing to give anal sex a go since it could get him into bed with Zii. He has a goal to achieve and Peggy can help him with that.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Wicked! Tricksy! False!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

rogermart wrote:http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/and_full_disclosure

Gary said "she sorta said", which means she didn't say it literally, i guess he took that from what she said there...
Yeah, okay, we may have to assume that Gary is engaging in - shock horror - accurate logical deduction.
LarsenSan wrote:Peggy, you are not helping. You are not helping at all...
She is, in a nice and accurate sense, helping herself.
Don Alexander wrote:Wicked! Tricksy! False!
Well, you could say that Peggy has ventured into a deep cave and acquired use of a much-valued ring...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.