Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

25-02-16 Straight-up honest answer

Post by Giz »

Archangle

Re: 25-02-16 Straight-up honest answer

Post by Archangle »

The correct answer is "No". He'd like to say "Yes", but he'd never actually work up the courage to do so.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Note that she didn't offer him a BJ there, she asked if she did offer him a BJ, that he'd say yes. A blowjob is not in Gary's future here, what is going to happen is that she's using him for emotional support because she offered her boyfriend one and he declined, and it hurt her feelings.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

... yes?

... I looked up "no" in this context, and it had nothing to do there...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, so the problem is James' fastidiousness, probably, after all. Maybe a bit of a repeated joke if so.

Anyway, it seems that now a physical relationship with Zii may just possibly be somewhere in Gary's future, maybe, he's run into a woman who's even more enthusiastically open about sex, but who's even less likely to think of having sex with him. Just to ensure that his frustration level remains high.

And one might think that Tracy is prone to throwing Too Much Information Gary's way, but one must bear in mind the circumstances of their first meeting. It must be hard for her to think about boundaries with him after that.

Also, Gary's last line there might just be the first hint of his supposed religious upbringing since he mentioned it.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

God *makes himself comfortable and undoes the belt on his robe*: "Say 'yes', Gary, I want to witness this."

Little does Gary know that God doesn't get off to watching people have sex, but watching circumstances collude to prevent sex.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

All I can think is "Why is this a question?" on so many levels...

MeinosKaen

Post by MeinosKaen »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No chance, Gary, God is always there, watching you getting sucked off! :ymdevil:

Anyway, you did not answer the lady's question. :!!

A non-Gary (i.e., almost every male) would have likely answered: " /:) Are you kidding? Is that a rhetorical question? Some trap?"
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It's not rhetorical; on the contrary, it's hypothetical. A sensible male pays close attention to syntax in situations like this.

If they ever arise, that is.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Gary, whenever a goddess offers you a blow job, you say YES!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Gary! Repeat this in her ear! Quick!

"That would depend on the stage of our relationship. If we were a couple, you wouldn't need to ask, and I would return the favour." :x

Of course, Gary being Gary, he'd probably say "Oh my! This sandwich made a mess on the table!" :))

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Gary hasn't really had a problem with accepting sex when it's offered though... II feel like the hypothetical nature of the question is what will trip him up. If Tracy had just offered fellatio, his answer would have been nearly automatic.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Milnoc wrote:Gary! Repeat this in her ear! Quick!

"That would depend on the stage of our relationship. If we were a couple, you wouldn't need to ask, and I would return the favour." :x
+1 this. Couldn't have said it better myself. Honest, open, and full of sincerity & affection. And it would fit Gary's personality... maybe with a few stutters and blushing involved though and especially so close to a sex bomb like Tracy.

And that might be all the context Tracy needs with... whomever (James, more than likely). Maybe drawing a parallel with Tracy not understanding why <insert male name> would want a BJ to Tracy's misconceptions with her last relationship fiasco with James. I can see why some guys might be turned off by a BJ, especially certain painful-looking & uber-sloppy versions. But the idea of a <presumably> promiscuous guy not wanting to get pleasured by a hot goddess like Tracy, well, is where I need to put on my "Suspend Disbelief" (tm) hat.

Although, I can empathize with @Don referencing her question to Gary as a trap. Admiral Ackbar would approve. Ditto with @Raamyah's post; lmao to the Ghostbuster's reference. =))
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gil Hamilton wrote:God *makes himself comfortable and undoes the belt on his robe*: "Say 'yes', Gary, I want to witness this."

Little does Gary know that God doesn't get off to watching people have sex, but watching circumstances collude to prevent sex.
That sounds more like Satan. Cockblocking is more of God's thing, but I don't think Charity or Prudence are needed to ruin Gary's chances. That would just be overkill.

While the answer might be obvious I doubt the consequences will be all that good.