Giz
Site Admin

17-09-15 Diamond in the rough

Post by Giz »

Opus the Poet

Re: 17-09-15 Diamond in the rough

Post by Opus the Poet »

Roxie's just so KYuuuuuute! :ymdevil:
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Awww man, not the bluenette one too. :(

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Tess.

We're seeing an unusual level of sharpness from DiDi here - and a willingness to rise to a challenge. Which seems to mean that Roxie has talked herself into the opposite result to what was intended. Though is it wise to claim lessons in wrestling from somebody you annoy in the process?

Also, I love DiDi's pronunciation of "friggin'."
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

DiDi turning this around on Roxie is actually pretty reminiscent of how she talked Kiley into a relationship.

Not as dumb as people think.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Seems almost OOC for DiDi what she is doing here. :-?

I approve! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Spidrift wrote:Tess.

We're seeing an unusual level of sharpness from DiDi here - and a willingness to rise to a challenge. Which seems to mean that Roxie has talked herself into the opposite result to what was intended. Though is it wise to claim lessons in wrestling from somebody you annoy in the process?

Also, I love DiDi's pronunciation of "friggin'."
Actually, there is some evidence that Didi is, in fact, more devious and clever than anyone has given her credit for.

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/if_y ... _technical

EDIT: Totally didn't link to the wrong comic the first try. I fixed it too fast, no way you saw that. Right?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I guess that DiDi tends to see the most direct route to whatever she wants. She'll interpret whatever someone else says in that light, rather than looking for the actual intended meaning. Because no way is she generally "clever" as most people use the word, most of the time.

(Okay, she was drunk there. But still.)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

It easy to forget that DiDi has a mean streak.

And to think, she went there trying to be nice by returning Roxie's wallet.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

And was met by hostility in response, to which she then responded with a streak of nasty cleverness. Roxy's fault, really. She walked right into that one.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, Roxie has been getting the crappy end of the stick here. Damien (who sure acts like he's her annoying brother) has been winding her up, intentionally or not, and is now telling her that the large-busted amazon goddess may be better than her at the thing at which she apparently excels. Frankly, that's rather hurtful of him. It's not DiDi's fault, but one can see why she might lash out - and she doesn't exactly owe DiDi any favours.
---------
Spidrift

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:It easy to forget that DiDi has a mean streak.

Perhaps, but Roxie now has the opportunity to make DiDi's life miserable for the sake of personal training. She might even deceive DiDi into cleaning up the gym by claiming mopping and scrubbing will improve her technique. DiDi may not be as dumb as she looks and that leads to underestimation as seen her or with Kiley, but if she was really that deeply diabolical she would have found her elusive orgasm years ago.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Yay Roxie has been given some curves!

Also, damn Didi you scary.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

themacnut wrote:And was met by hostility in response,
She was not met with hostility in response, that's completely false.

Don't forget that it was Didi who interrupted Roxie's wrestling practice. How the hell is that Roxie meeting Didi with "hostility "?

At best, that's Roxie meeting Didi with justified annoyance. Since you know, DiDi didn't seem to realize wrestling is what happens in a wrestling school and that Roxie wasn't being violent for kicks.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

brasca wrote:
Cortez wrote:It easy to forget that DiDi has a mean streak.

Perhaps, but Roxie now has the opportunity to make DiDi's life miserable for the sake of personal training. She might even deceive DiDi into cleaning up the gym by claiming mopping and scrubbing will improve her technique. DiDi may not be as dumb as she looks and that leads to underestimation as seen her or with Kiley, but if she was really that deeply diabolical she would have found her elusive orgasm years ago.
"Wax On... Wax off..."

I think the Master shall be very vary of this Student...