Menage a 3 Volume 7 discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

Menage a 3 Volume 7 discussion

Post by Giz »

TheEighth

Re: Menage a 3 Volume 7 discussion

Post by TheEighth »

the last time I tried to pledge, the page wouldn't let me and I had to wait until the book was in your online store.

I'll give it another shot, but I'll have to wait until a bit later today
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

Will we be able to get the Commissions from last year uncensored as well?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I strongly approve of the bonus story content! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

so Peggy is main girl, and Kiley is the mini-pin girl

this makes it the 7th time a different girl is the "Main girl" (Zii, Didi, Yuki, Kiley, Sonya, Sandra and Peggy) and Peggy is the 8th girl to make front cover(Senna is the other girl)

interesting things about front covers

in all 7, Lita appears
no guys in the front cover so far
it feels strange that Amber has never appeared (not even as Mini-Pin girl)
Zii is only one who appears more than 2 times(1 main, 2 minis)

what you think will happen for volume 8?
streak continues and a different girl will be main girl?
or first time someone repeats as main girl?

and who will it be?

going by streak continues of being a new main girl

Amber is the least likely as she now is going to stay mainly in SDB and I can't see Chanelle

I say the 2 most likely(not knowing what will be main stories of volume 8) of already established are Tracey(for me most likely) and Elizabeth(Izzy) and an outside chance of newcomer Roxie

the other 2(if it is a new main girl) of ones we already know I see a small chance of doing it if they are re-established into the stories again would be Erika or Senna, and maybe the co-worker of Sonya(but is far more unlikely)

I think is 50-50 someone repeats as main-girl for the first time and if it happens, it might be Didi as main girl(Roxie story)or Zii(Zii/Izzy story)
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Sigh...well, barring a miracle, I won't be contributing to the Kickstarter.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Peggy's hair has some red/pink/magenta in it! Highlights/dye-job just for the cover? Change in her appearance/style from now on? Whatever...woot! :D :x :-bd I think she'd look just swell as some variation of redhead/auburn as opposed to ginger/titian like Sandra... probably why I was misguided for a long time thinking she was a redhead before seeing the colored version on the bonus poster for V6's Kickstarter... I was glimpsing into the future! Precognition FTW! Please make her a redhead (even if it is just a dye job)! :YMDAYDREAM:

I am sad that the actual strip won't have any details of the fourgy after Kiley left. But as the meme goes, Image

The suspense will be killing me to know what happened in vivid & unrated lurid detail (well, as much as Archie-style black & white will take it in ~10 pages), especially since I am sure that future comic strips will have hints or clues or whispered sweet words from Peggy into Gary's (r)ear (or Matt giving Gary some manly atta-boys; haven't forgot Dave's ambiguous spoiler message in my V6 book). Gah! Must... change... the topic.

Good luck funding. I am sure you're going to make it. Considering how popular the last Kickstarter was, any thoughts for more bonus add-ons? Or, was that too much to juggle? I imagine it was. No pressure, just curious.

p.s.: Damn! The commission spots went in like no time flat!!! Lucky dogs. That's what I get for sleeping in on my day off.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Artemisia wrote:Sigh...well, barring a miracle, I won't be contributing to the Kickstarter.
wow not even 7 bucks for the PDF? :(

but I understand, not sure if i will be able to put up 54 for the needed PDFs(the EC/MC/DC ones plus the volume 7 of Ma3)
ImageImage

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

That cake! =))

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

Waiting for Zii and the Trouble Makers first album "Zii Zii on Top"

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Is it just me or does Kiley's hair keep changing? I never pictured her a blonde. The illustration of her in the poster with a bunch of girls and Gary was closer to what I imagined.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD IT'S FUNDED...

13 hours is all it took.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Wow, I had no idea US dollars were worth more then Canadian. It came up 189 Canadian but I only had to pay 132 usd. Hehe. :3

But yeah, I pledged for all 7 volumes of Ma3. :3 Can't wait to get them, it's funny too as for awhile Ma3 was my least favorite of the comics but now I really love it. :3

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Same here, it came up for $199CAD (U.S. Shipping included) and i'm only paying less than $150USD

I have already the previous 6 volumes of Ma3 + SDB #1 and SOTR #1, So this time i pledged for Ma3 #7 Gold, EC/MC #4 Gold, DC #1 Gold and the 4 previous volumes of EC/MC...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I assume - or at least hope - that it'll be possible to add extras onto the pledge in due course. I'm in for a physical book, but I'd like to add a PDF to that so I've always got a copy on my tablet as well as on the shelf at home.

But that's doubtless telling granny how to suck eggs.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.