Giz
Site Admin

11-06-15 Can I take your coat

Post by Giz »

TheEighth

Re: 11-06-15 Can I take your coat

Post by TheEighth »

NICE!!!!

So Coquette is going into this knowing which one is Gary, and she's said before that she's desperate for oral.

Itsy-Bitsy doesn't know that Lothario is Gary, I'm betting that Peggy might shout out Lothario's real name when she's under the effect of his tongue.

*looks down at snack inventory*
Popcorn,check.
Soda, check.
Gummies, check.

This'll be good.
Last edited by TheEighth on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

The good news is that Peggy's clearly very excited about the orgy... perhaps to the point of being preoccupied... she's probably a lot less forgetful at work... I still can't help but find this side of her endearing. She sure does seem like she could use some stress relief though.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yes, Peggy, release your inner exhibitionist! :P

Also, Gary is slouching again.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, that answers that question. Not an answer anybody expected, though I can't say that I'm complaining. And gosh, for a self-assured and energetic woman who was happy to throw herself at a stranger for a one-night-stand, Peggy is evidently really nervous this night. Though I guess that I can understand that too; evidently even in the Ma3 universe, group sex isn't something that most people take casually.

Anyway, Peggy needn't worry about one thing; nobody else will ever be sure whether she did that deliberately...

(Oh, and we get another improvised codename, showing that Peggy is a little bit stylish at heart.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Could have been Cockette! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Don Alexander wrote:Also, Gary is slouching again.
not all of him is.
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Could have been Cockette!
Puh-lease. Stylish and classy, Don.

Though it turns out that "Coquette" is a Canadian lingerie brand, which might explain Peggy's inspiration. Sigh. Oh well.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

=))

We were wondering if Coquette was wearing anything at all under her coat, and it turns out she was wearing only her underwear by mistake! :))

And as luck would have it, she's appropriately dressed for the evening. :p

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Spidrift wrote: Though it turns out that "Coquette" is a Canadian lingerie brand, which might explain Peggy's inspiration. Sigh. Oh well.
Either way, I'll take it. The nature of their (Peggy's & Gary's) code names is what does it for me. Their definitions of their code names complement the other, while at the same time tell a little lie about the real nature behind them both. I think that they both want a steady healthy sexual relationship.
Dr. Jamming wrote:The good news is that Peggy's clearly very excited about the orgy... perhaps to the point of being preoccupied... she's probably a lot less forgetful at work... I still can't help but find this side of her endearing.
Agreed. I don't think she is a ditz. However, I don't see the grocery bags she got from the market. Did she forget those too? I assume they are at the door, off panel; but Lothario probably would have also offered to carry them in too. It's a much more funny joke with him offering for the coat, though... and a lot more revealing of Peggy's nature & assets. :ymblushing: At least she didn't come from her house wearing a strap-on harness & leather chaps.

I am a little disappointed though, that we didn't see what confident (if nervous) Peggy would have worn for this venture. I wanted to see how Kiley & Peggy's attire may (or may not) have accidentally complemented (or conflicted with) the other's. Not having an attire, well, let's just leave it at a "we'll see." Maybe she's subconsciously wanting to just get down to the dirty deed because she's so hot & bothered over Matt's description of Gary? I'd imagine that she's been daydreaming on the subway, so probably has plenty of fantasies running through her head to make sure she's turned on right now. Also, the trenchcoat won't be sensual compared to what Itsy-Bitsy is wearing, so Kiley should be a little bit more self-assured in her femininity. There could be some interesting flirtatious dialogue between the two ladies about what Coquette has on under there... perhaps as a turn-on to the guys? Or even each other. Equal opportunity for all!

I wonder if Matt went down on Peggy, or if he doesn't do Taco night? It doesn't seem in his nature to not oral, but then he just revealed his ugly machismo last strip and it could be one of his taboos.

Last: Peggy must really love getting oral. If she hasn't gotten it in so long, the drought being so intense, that once she receives the SGR it will be beyond mind-blowing. I am sure she could forget Lothario's code name in the throes of passion and blurt out Gary's name. Or she'll be stuttering and stammering too much to be coherent. Two guys pleasuring her, as well, obviously is a turn-on to her too. Whether Fastlane will be able to do that with Itsy-Bitsy pushing him, is for another day.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Considering the fact that Matt isn't the only one that's incredibly awkward about all this, he might just have an advantage.

...Though Kiley might be fixing that right now.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Don Alexander wrote:Yes, Peggy, release your inner exhibitionist! :P

Also, Gary is slouching again.
Considering how tall he is he might come off as arrogant if he did not slouch.
Spidrift wrote:Though it turns out that "Coquette" is a Canadian lingerie brand, which might explain Peggy's inspiration. Sigh. Oh well.
With the exception of Matt they are all improvising although this in an interesting coincidence. Coquette could claim she is an underwear model even if Fastlane is claiming the same thing.

sylver

Post by sylver »

TheEighth wrote:NICE!!!!

So Coquette is going into this knowing which one is Gary, and she's said before that she's desperate for oral.

Itsy-Bitsy doesn't know that Lothario is Gary, I'm betting that Peggy might shout out Lothario's real name when she's under the effect of his tongue.

*looks down at snack inventory*
Popcorn,check.
Soda, check.
Gummies, check.

This'll be good.
Well, if Gary gives Itsy-Bitsya bit of tongue, she should recognize him immediately too.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I kept thinking I remembered something like this happening before and kept thinking that this was something that had happened before in this strip and then I finally remembered in Coupling, Jane showed up at a part wearing nothing but a trench coat.

At least Peggy's a bit more dressed.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

smoothjohnny

Post by smoothjohnny »

Christ Jesus, Gary's posture is really bad. Even though he's only a character in a comic, it's still painful to see him like that.