30-09-14 Share these feelings with me

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Hogan

Re: 30-09-14 Share these feelings with me

Post by Hogan »

... medic! :o

I've always believed that Didi, when finally reaching orgasm, would let out a scream of relief of caged-in bliss that would send cats running i terror in the next county... if her pressing her loins together are the first troes of that orgasm, Kiley is now caught full in the blast radius with nowhere to go... :o

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Also, I hope Kiley is a lefty, because if she wasn't, she is now. :p

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:Didi is strong, but I don't think she's strong enough to break a hand with her vagina so I think Kiley's shocked more than anything else since this is the first time she's ever physically seen a woman orgasm by her own hands.
Umm, no, really. This is DiDi. Basically superhuman, in several ways.
Yuki overpowered her once. She's not that powerful.

While the sound effect does say crush I don't think it will be strong enough to break a hand, but strong enough to clamp shut around Kiley's making it impossible to remove if DiDi passes out shortly after her orgasm. There's a lot more humor to be derived from Kiley naked and stuck inside another naked woman than having to be rushed to the hospital. I estimate that the room is only paid up for one day. What happens when room service or the manager expects her to check out or better yet if she calls for help and Matt comes to her rescue? I don't know, but it will be hilarious.

Hiredgoon

Post by Hiredgoon »

now the only problem I foresee is Kiley, fearing for Gary's safety, will now have to try & constantly deflect Didi from trying to get a swirly, lest she break his neck :D

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Well it FINALLY happened but Kiley's hand just got crushed by Didi's Amazonian thighs.

Hoosier_Jedi

Post by Hoosier_Jedi »

Fluffy wrote:That 'O' face - LOL! Best one to date! :))

Now it begs to question - will Didi be stalking Kiley for more of the same after this point?
If there is a god, yes. :ymparty:
"Americae erit in orbe ultima."

Templar Woolf

Post by Templar Woolf »

@brasca
Don't be so sure.
When your concentration is elsewhere, you would be amazed and/or scared at what can happen.

A friend was at the birth of his daughter.
He accidentally gave his wife, the flat of his hand to squeeze during the contractions.
That is one mistake he never repeated, the next times he made sure she was holding the wrist.
Heather crushed 3 of his fingers and to this day does not remember doing it.
Heather is about 5'4" and 80lbs.
Look for the rainbow.
Don't just stare at the rain.

Platonix

Post by Platonix »

@brasca
Also, I'm pretty sure Yuki used a martial arts technique that turns the target's strength against themselves.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

So.....this is like reverse knotting?

Thank god poor Matt never brought her to orgasm or else yuki's kick would have felt like a sensual massage instead....

Now that I think about it....what is going to happen if Didi can't repeat the experience with another partner and she gets stuck on kiley possibly believing she is the only one who can get her to orgasm?

Also....some women do say that during G spot stimulation they feel the need to pee....tho it appears to be only a sensation often and not a real need

So maybe that is how Kiley did it in the end....

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Fluffy wrote:That 'O' face - LOL! Best one to date! :))

Now it begs to question - will Didi be stalking Kiley for more of the same after this point?
That's only the second question that needs answering. The first is - does Kiley need to go to the nearest emergency room, to get her now broken/crushed hand in a cast (and perhaps extracted from between DiDi's thighs)?

Good thing it wasn't Gary who gave her that first orgasm with the Swirly - she probably would have popped his head like a grape.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Shouldn't it have been Clamp and then Squeez and then Crush?

harvey-rrit
Location: Glorious People's Republic of California (a division of Lucasfilm Limited)

Post by harvey-rrit »

Okay, I now have a presumptive hypothesis about Kiley and Gary having been produced by the same splicing lab.
What occurreth in Gomorrah, stayeth in Gomorrah.

http://harvey-rrit.livejournal.com/

SOUL SURVIVORhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JBMDKCI

GODSPAWNhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2PY540

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:)) Oh man that O face =))

Kiley finally did it. She broke the O barrier with Didi. That was pretty hot leading up to the moment as well.

I hope we stick with these two for a while longer. I defiantly want to see the aftermath of this.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

themacnut wrote:That's only the second question that needs answering. The first is - does Kiley need to go to the nearest emergency room, to get her now broken/crushed hand in a cast (and perhaps extracted from between DiDi's thighs)?

Good thing it wasn't Gary who gave her that first orgasm with the Swirly - she probably would have popped his head like a grape.
I think Kiley will have to go to the hospital for her hand but since this is a comedy worst case scenario for her is maybe one or two broken fingers or maybe a broken wrist. I'm also thinking that Didi's Amazonian thighs, not her Amazonian box, clamped down on Kiley's hand or wrist. But we probably won't find out for a few more strips because I get the feeling that we are going to snap to someone else probably snap back to Gary and the famished five.
Last edited by zaprzapb on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Error of Logic wrote:Way back when, one of the forumites made a piece of fanart of Sandra and Chastel in a similar situation, and Sandra's fingers got broken. Afterward, Chastel apologized and Sandra just said (her fingers in bandages) that it was worth it to give Chastel her first orgasm.
That fanart was quite prophetic in hindsight. Not 100% accurate, but good enough for government work.
the idea of didi accidentally injuring a lover in the throes of her mighty amazonian orgasm is actually one of the oldest in-jokes on this forum. i am both surprised and delighted that it's actually made it into the comic.

the basic idea's actually much older than the comic.

Templar Woolf wrote:@brasca
Don't be so sure.
When your concentration is elsewhere, you would be amazed and/or scared at what can happen.

A friend was at the birth of his daughter.
He accidentally gave his wife, the flat of his hand to squeeze during the contractions.
That is one mistake he never repeated, the next times he made sure she was holding the wrist.
Heather crushed 3 of his fingers and to this day does not remember doing it.
Heather is about 5'4" and 80lbs.
one of the interesting quirks about the human nervous system is that in most cases, we only have access to about 1/3 of our actual muscle strength, in order to keep us from accidentally damaging ourselves too badly. the human jaw, for example is capable of putting down enough psi to severely damage a person's teeth if there's nothing soft in-between them; this is prevented by a pressure sensitive pad under each tooth inhibits signals to the jaw muscles when compressed beyonda certain point.

all the stories about 90lb grandmothers lifting cars off their infant grandkids happen because in the presence of extreme levels of adrenaline & other stress-hormones, those limiters can 'turn off'. afterall, it doesn't make much evolutionary sense to hold back & avoid hurting yourself, if doing so is just gonna get you eaten by a lion.

unfortunately this process is not very well understood, due to the difficulty of replicating the necessary conditions in a lab environment.

damn ethics committees.
Yet still, I live...