Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

20-09-14 A couple more I think

Post by Giz »

Riposite

Re: 20-09-14 A couple more I think

Post by Riposite »

Well poor Gary is definitely being exploited...

though it does seem the Jackie Expy is avoiding the conga line -obviously more interested in the gaming system-maybe that is the silver lining for Gary? He will meet a girl who has similar interests with him and it won't be about how magic the swirlie is?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

wonder what Gary would say about "the girl with the mustache?" if he looks up at the face
ImageImage

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

You know, instead of just getting swirlies from him, maybe one of them should ask him to teach her so she can spread the knowledge.

Not saying that it's something the writers should do. Just seems like a better and less temporary choice.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

I think Gary might get suspicious when "Mario" spreads her legs in front of him.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:wonder what Gary would say about "the girl with the mustache?" if he looks up at the face
At this point I don't think Gary can think straight anymore. I'm not sure what 'a more worn out his mouth or his brain.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

shhhhh

don't let Dillon know that Gary might "not think straight", Dilly might dream he has a good chance
ImageImage

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I do hope he'll get something out of this aside from the notches in his belt and boosts to his rep....which I'm not sure he's cohesive enough to realize at this time.

I hope his tongue works well enough to let him speak during his job interview
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Yesh... ladies where are your manners? I don't care how good the blow job is when I get one, it never stops me from taking care of the lady appropriately afterwards.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ohhh, early comic! :ymhug:

inb4 everyone explains how mistreated poor Gary is... :P

Though I don't think Raamyah will get any faces from this comic.

And Mandy looks really cute with glasses. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Man... Gary just can't say no. He should at least draw a limit (like a 5:1 ratio or something) so that he can get something more than the satisfaction of a job well done.

Is it sad that I rather see more of Sonya and Yuki than this?
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

chupacabra555

Post by chupacabra555 »

He'd better learn sign language soon, I see a serious case of Lock Jaw coming on :))

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

I actually feel really angry after today's comic. With one exception, the girls are using Gary without any kind of remorse about doing so. It was supposed to be a birthday treat for him - instead he's been turned into a sex slave in the truest sense of the phrase.

IONDragonX

Post by IONDragonX »

Can agree. The sheeeit has to hit the fan sometime. Throw the poor guy a bone!

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I imagine several of these women also have certain non-mentality related troubles in reaching orgasms in their life, be it in private life or on the job and are thus frustrated enough to get idiotically caught up in this. I am also quite certain Amber has been neutralized somehow because there is no way she would allow things to go *this* far.

At the very least it is the reverse of a trope where the guy falls asleep without ever satisfying the girl, I guess. Hence I am not yet angry. But Gary will probably blow the job interview because of this - instead of getting relief in favor of ataying focused and fresh at the interview, he exchanged *giving sexual services, on his birthday, no less* in favor of staying focused and fresh at the interview. If this means he will lose his chance and THAT does not make him determined to get a ba kbone, probably little else will. Then again I can see his "Desire to grow a backbone" be postponed for 115 strips for comedic effects.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."