12-10-10 Oo! Swirly!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

BobDole

Re: 12-10-10 Oo! Swirly!

Post by BobDole »

There's a difference between hand lotion and personal lubricant? I'd always thought it was just a cost issue.

cursormortis

Post by cursormortis »

Personal lubricant doesn't leave you moisturized at the end.
gangler wrote:
cursormortis wrote:Why is nobody getting upset with Amber? She should be standing up for Dillon here and saying "Hey, he's gay, don't make him do this" to Nathan. Not that I mind seeing Dillon forced outside of his comfort zone.
Because it's all perfectly reasonable. He agreed to partake in this, and we're not looking to make this any kind of display of love or anything. It's the same as if a straight man had been required to suck a dick in this situation. You can get all dramatic about not being gay or you can just suck it down and take your promotion. I'm not saying that dicksucking for a promotion is necessarily ethical, but your sexuality preference isn't really the primary concern in this situation as you were never really supposed to enjoy it in the first place.
So we can get upset at Nathan for asking them to do this, but when they go ahead, they're not to blame at all? Double standard much?

SolitareLee

Post by SolitareLee »

Of course, if Gary was sucking dick for his promotion, there would be a very gallant uproar in his defense. 8-|

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

BobDole wrote:There's a difference between hand lotion and personal lubricant? I'd always thought it was just a cost issue.
Not if you're using condoms it ain't.

Most personal lubricants are water based while many hand lotions are petroleum based. And petroleum based products can dissolve condoms.

gangler

Post by gangler »

cursormortis wrote:Personal lubricant doesn't leave you moisturized at the end.
gangler wrote:
cursormortis wrote:Why is nobody getting upset with Amber? She should be standing up for Dillon here and saying "Hey, he's gay, don't make him do this" to Nathan. Not that I mind seeing Dillon forced outside of his comfort zone.
Because it's all perfectly reasonable. He agreed to partake in this, and we're not looking to make this any kind of display of love or anything. It's the same as if a straight man had been required to suck a dick in this situation. You can get all dramatic about not being gay or you can just suck it down and take your promotion. I'm not saying that dicksucking for a promotion is necessarily ethical, but your sexuality preference isn't really the primary concern in this situation as you were never really supposed to enjoy it in the first place.
So we can get upset at Nathan for asking them to do this, but when they go ahead, they're not to blame at all? Double standard much?
Wait. Your point of complaint is what? My statement was about whether or not Dillon's sexual preference is a factor in tonight's activity. I don't recall even mentioning Nathan, and I certainly never said anything to indicate that Dillon and Amber are free of blame. If you want my stance on performing sexual favors for career benefits it's blatantly unethical. I don't think it's the worst thing someone can do, and I can appreciate that we all do what we have to in order to get by, but I don't recall exonerating anyone of guilt.

child-of-fae

Post by child-of-fae »

cursormortis wrote:Personal lubricant doesn't leave you moisturized at the end.
don't forget scents. xP

although scented ones would worry me, like if you've got a really sensitive/painful dry patch of skin you aren't supposed to use anything scented cause it's not necessarily bad but it's just better to use unscented. i don't want to know what it might to to my sensitive girlybits.

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Milnoc wrote:
BobDole wrote:There's a difference between hand lotion and personal lubricant? I'd always thought it was just a cost issue.
Not if you're using condoms it ain't.

Most personal lubricants are water based while many hand lotions are petroleum based. And petroleum based products can dissolve condoms.
I know, I was just being mildly funny.

I was also trying to subtly suggest that his autoerotic position would make the difference moot.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

gangler wrote:It's the same as if a straight man had been required to suck a dick in this situation. You can get all dramatic about not being gay or you can just suck it down and take your promotion.
There must be another option.
SolitareLee wrote:Of course, if Gary was sucking dick for his promotion, there would be a very gallant uproar in his defense. 8-|
Just the same as the gallant uproar in Amber & Dillon's defence, which we are currently witnessing, right?
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

skadooshbag

Post by skadooshbag »

I'm sorry, but when I look at all the poele in this comic acting like sexual orientation is malleable, and having sex contrary to their orientation, I simply don't see how it;s any different than the "cure the gay" therapy that the gay rights movement works so hard to debunk.

some additional notes:
1)attending a bar-mitsvah doesn't make you Jewish. Didi kissing a girl doesn't make her bi or a lesbian.

2) the neurons in your junk can't tell a male tongue from a female one, so a lesbian getting eaten out by a man who happens to be good at it doesn't make her bi either. even rape victims reach orgasm sometimes. friction is friction.