Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

16-08-14 Too much with the lovemaking

Post by Giz »

ThePonyGuy

Re: 16-08-14 Too much with the lovemaking

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Oh, Didi, but you really are incredibly screwed in the head, aren't you?

Edit: Yay! Second first!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Oh, 'ello there, Brooke.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Toban_Frost

Post by Toban_Frost »

Pretty messed up if you believe that "too much with the lovemaking" leads to being molested by Brooke from Eerie Cuties.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Can't love. Monsters will eat me.

kouta

Post by kouta »

So, it seems like DiDi has watched too many horror films.
I am a proper young lady who does not bite her father at the dinner table.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Oh my god! A Brooke cameo! I love it! One of my favorite EC characters.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I dunno what to say. At the very least, Didi seems to not know the difference between sex and love. Disturbing.
After Cerise, we now get a Brooke cameo. Let's wait for the DC cameo. Who will it be ? Teddy ? Chloe ? I have a feeling it'll be Pandora. ;))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

looks like my "too tense" theory is highly probable

when she "let go" (once by being submissive while being hit in the butt, and another time while sleeping and having Yuki fondle her, and Didi not thinking about "reaching the orgasm") is when she allows the body to be close to reach a climax, otherwise she tenses her body in anticipation and never reaches it, and that might be the reason her magic box is so " strong and tight" that makes her past lovers succumb so fast, and become exhausted
ImageImage

Tython

Post by Tython »

Interesting theory on Kileys part and it may hold some truth to it that Didi doesn't understand the difference between love and sex which actually now that I think about it may have been foreshadowed when she wanted to take Gary's virginity when she found out about it but didn't think about the long term consequences of her actions.

Also did anyone else not notice that the other girl in the last frame besides Brooke is well Mel? or at least resembles her.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, EC is not just a hit comic strip, but has also been turned into horror movies in this verse? :D
Daremo wrote:Can't love. Monsters will eat me.
+1 Internet! =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Bambikles wrote:I dunno what to say. At the very least, Didi seems to not know the difference between sex and love. Disturbing.
After Cerise, we now get a Brooke cameo. Let's wait for the DC cameo. Who will it be ? Teddy ? Chloe ? I have a feeling it'll be Pandora. ;))
A likely enough choice given the subject matter of this strip or if Gary goes to another comic convention we might see someone cosplaying her.

Interesting revelation since it seemed highly impossible that everyone of her male lovers were stricken with performance anxiety. Neither Eric nor Matt seemed to have a problem and Peggy wasn't intimidated. It would also explain how Yuki could give her what she wanted even though it was unintentional and both her and DiDi were asleep and could not remember. It would also seem that horror movies have a similar effect on Didi as phalli have on Yuki albeit at a lower level.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Of all the fears Didi could have possibly had... this is not one of them I had considered... :-\

I mean is she actually implying that she thinks if you focus too much on enjoying the lovemaking then something bad will happen to you due to an outside event?

And is she implying she doesn't believe in lasting romantic relationships?

Tython

Post by Tython »

I think she is implying that sex without love or at least mutual understanding between the two parties in question is unfulfilling and will destroy whatever relationship you have with your partner.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Tython wrote:Interesting theory on Kileys part and it may hold some truth to it that Didi doesn't understand the difference between love and sex which actually now that I think about it may have been foreshadowed when she wanted to take Gary's virginity when she found out about it but didn't think about the long term consequences of her actions.

Also did anyone else not notice that the other girl in the last frame besides Brooke is well Mel? or at least resembles her.
Was my first thought it was Mel. I was just trying to figure out if the guy was someone else or not.