Menage a 3 - Vol 6 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 6 : Discussion

Post by Spidrift »

Giz wrote:Gonna be doing the SDB one first since the script is further ahead. Starting pencils next week, and hoping to be done by end of February with Ma3 following on its footsteps probably early March.
Not wishing to seem impatient (much) (I hope), but any word on these yet?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

SDB is penciled. I have Ma3 roughed out and a few pages penciled too. I'm hoping to be done with pencils on Ma3 in 1 to 2 weeks tops. Shouri just got back to Argentina, and will start inking/toning pages very soon. She has to finish coloring a book for IDW first, and then will get to it. We both want this done before the end of the month 'cause we have stuff comin' in May, so it'll be sent out soon. :)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cool, thanks.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Has there been any discussion about "James" (from strip 1014) possibly being the same person maybe as "Jim", Peggy's ex (from strip 751)? The two names can be interchanged with some people's permission, and with Peggy & Gary being on a potential date in the future, wouldn't it be awkward if Tracy/Jim went on a double date with Gary/Peggy?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

at first the writers named the 1014 guy Jim(keyword wise), but when they realized keyword wise the 2 got merged, they renamed him James

if you look here http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/doing_it_tonight Jim and James are physically different, thus James is not the former BF of Peggy

Actually if anything

the writers should add Jim as a keyword for the first time he appeared http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/pick_any_woman and the one right after that(with spaghetti on his head)
ImageImage

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Thanks. I guess Jim did not stick out at all in my mind.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.