Menage a 3 - Vol 6 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 6 : Discussion

Post by Artemisia »

Any word on when the books will be shipped?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

they according to the kickstarter links,they will start sometime between now and next 2 weeks, and PDF links will be sent right after books are shipped

"We had hoped to start shipping in September, but looks like we'll be starting closer to the middle of October. The PDFs will follow (link downloads) as soon as we start shipping. Only fair that everyone gets their books roughly at the same time. "
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I was mostly wondering since it had been a bit since we'd heard.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

We start shipping in the coming days. We were just waiting on Canada Post to see what kind of deal they could do for us. We're starting with the easy orders and moving to the more complicated ones after (since some items still haven't been received.)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cool. Thanks for the information. I suspect that as an international order, I'll be on the complicated side, but that's life.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Maybe I should drive up and just meet you at the border :p

I jest.

Thank you for the update :) I'm patient. Just ask Chloe.

athanor007

Post by athanor007 »

I must be missing something. The store page only has volumes 1-5, and I can't find anyplace on the kickstarter page to order volume 6. Can someone tell this Johnny-come-lately how to order Volume 6?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

priority for volume 6 are ones who ordered through kickstarter, and AFAIK, they have not started ship them yet, as I have not received yet the PDF links to them

EDITED IN

they started labeling the addresses for kick-starter people, and by end of this month, they should have ended the labeling and all KS orders been shipped out, and also the ones with PDFs should get them too, than after that it should be available to general public
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I'm just hoping that my books arrive before I leave for a week...I'd like to take them along.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Artemisia wrote:I'm just hoping that my books arrive before I leave for a week...I'd like to take them along.
I'll have yours in the mail tomorrow. ;)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thank you Giz :)

I really love the books. I can't wait.

And I hope you're feeling better.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

When will the eBook become available at the store?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I am guessing mid december? as we who ordered them through the kickstarter have not receive them yet
ImageImage

Burnstar

Post by Burnstar »

Beginning to get flashbacks to the physical copy stage of Cool Cat Studio....still in my possession! Giz...keep us more up to date...we love your success but it feels weird when those that went to the last con could buy them there instead of waiting......

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Burnstar wrote:Beginning to get flashbacks to the physical copy stage of Cool Cat Studio....still in my possession! Giz...keep us more up to date...we love your success but it feels weird when those that went to the last con could buy them there instead of waiting......
Different situation. I was working as a graphic designer/art director at the time, and was way overworked. I sort of am now but I have a bit more help now, and there's a goal in sight. When we accepted to attend this con, we didn't think we'd still be packing but here we are. We missed our print deadline at first that pushed our book binding by 3 weeks. The wrong books were shipped to us the first time, and that pushed things a few more days. We had delays with new items being created (and learning in the process.) We had to figure out how to get these out. We were used to Paypal and here we were with money but no system in place to create labels. Lots of back & forth with Canada Post (who weren't really familiar with what we were doing). And after all that, having to move money in Paypal to then manually enter all the addresses to create labels there. So yeah... time consuming. :(

Glad you still have those CCS books. It took a while for us to get back to it and finish it (online,) but we did! :)