02-10-10 claw my way back

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: 02-10-10 I am not your whore!

Post by Tenjen »

Bear please dont bring that here. They were bad movies but not becauses of him. Infact hte only good thing in many of those movies WAS HIM.

nic however is part nad parcel of the badness in the bad movies.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

cursormortis

Post by cursormortis »

Bear wrote:Samuel L Jackson? He's been in some dreadful movies.

And before anyone says he's cool.. I pull the 'Snakes on a Plane' card. :p
That was good through sheer badness. Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, on the other hand...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Stratburst wrote:And Amber officially rocks. Nathan is now her bitch. :D
^ This. Hard.
Bear wrote:Samuel L Jackson? He's been in some dreadful movies.
And before anyone says he's cool.. I pull the 'Snakes on a Plane' card. :p
Are you kidding?? For what the movie is supposed to be, it's damn near perfect. I had a ridiculous amount of fun, just like in The Expendables. Of course it contains more cheese than all of Switzerland...

@cursormorits: Well, those for sure weren't "Samuel L. Jackson movies". I agree with basically everyone on Phantom Menace, but... *cough* ... I totally loved Attack Of The Clones...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Never underestimate Female Sexual Power. Nathan did, and now...he's going to pay. You're going to pay for your casual, domineering ways, Nathan! You're going to pay dearly...

:)) :)) :))

About time, too... :ymsmug:

Plus: the look on Amber's face in the last panel.

skadooshbag

Re: 02-10-10 claw my way back

Post by skadooshbag »

Did that guy seriously Just say that Nick Cage never acts in a bad movie? seriously?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 02-10-10 claw my way back

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, it's NATHAN...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)