02-10-10 claw my way back

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kiggy

Re: 02-10-10 I am not your whore!

Post by Kiggy »

Aah, nothing like the fear of the addicted to fall into withdrawal. Or something like that...

Outhro wrote: Or Dillon always wearing the wig and Amber doing the Looney tunes mirror gag when Gary is around...
You mean like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5lU52aWTJo? :D
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Hobbamock wrote:"I am not your whore!" Until you cave and give me what I want.
So apparently, she is a whore, he just can't afford her! :P
I guess the operative word here is not the "whore" it's the "your". :P
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Weltall84

Post by Weltall84 »

I'm looking forward to more of this...

As for the Nicolas Cage thing, every actor has been in some form of a "bad movie", TV gig or media project, even grade A actors have been in stinkers. The fact Nathan was dumb enough to say "Never picks a bad project" is an instant shotgun shell to the foot as, well that's a big fat lie. Now you have can say "Rarely picks a bad project" as you can find actors with few to near nil crappy movie credits.

Even bad video games grace actors credits, Mickey Rourke was the only shining gem in Rogue Warrior, but that's also only if you did constant foul-mouth liners.

As for Cage himself I like him and alot of his movies I've seen are awesome, but using him as an example for Nathan's bad use of "Never picks a bad project" is per say a major slam on the guy. He just happens to be the picked example.

Rhodesaw

Post by Rhodesaw »

Whoa. Amber's a good actress. She's also my new favorite character.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

I think we just found the person needed to deliver Zii's humiliation conga. Hope you live up to the challenge Amber.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Just to be clear here, I (sort of) like the Ghost Rider movie, but that doesn't stop me from seeing the many bad movie elements present. I'm tentatively looking forward to the upcoming sequel. It's hard to tell whether I'm harsher or more lenient because I was a big fan of Ghost Rider back when I used to read superhero comics. I always liked the b and c-list heroes, the ones who were always on the verge of cancellation. Ghost Rider, Quasar, Moon Knight, Jack of Hearts, Firestorm from DC, Blue Devil... Yep, my stamp of approval was a guarantee that you'd eventually be killed off for the drama. Favourite team book: The New Warriors. Yeah. Superhero psychopomp, that's me.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Outhro wrote:If she wount be in the apartment, will she be another moving in with Gary? Putting on a big fake Italian mustache could pull this off.
Or Dillon always wearing the wig and Amber doing the Looney tunes mirror gag when Gary is around...
I love you and want to have your babies.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

mrhargett

Post by mrhargett »

RoninAngel wrote:
Hobbamock wrote:"I am not your whore!" Until you cave and give me what I want.
So apparently, she is a whore, he just can't afford her! :P
I guess the operative word here is not the "whore" it's the "your". :P
Thirded. I said before that she and Dillon were both whores. I'll restate - No moral outrage necessary.

The whore is as much an equal party to the cheating husband's cheating as is the cheating husband. In the end, they ha(d/ve) a mutually beneficial relationship where he got (kinky) sex and she got to avoid doing real work. It doesn't make her any less likable (lickable?); think of Paul Varjak in the film Breakfast At Tiffany's (please, send no Deep Blue Something), but it does mean that she loses the ability to be outraged over his sexual fantasies and the sexual setup. Her indignation is her own choice, but it's a business deal gone sour, not a relationship. It's the sexual equivalent of attempting to use a forged coupon for a free apple pie at McDonald's and getting caught after paying for everything else in the meal.

The man just wanted a little dessert.

Just so we're clear on the MA3 moral outrage scale:
- A gay man climbing naked into a straight man's bed without permission - :-bd
- A woman taking snapshots of the two men in bed without the straight man's consent - :-bd
- A woman working to "turn" the straight man gay for her own sexual pleasure - :-bd
- A grown woman looking to inflict physical harm on a minor for insulting her on a message board - :-bd
- Same grown woman having sex with minor's married mother as a substitute revenge - :-bd
- Gay man lying to people about the status of his relationship with the straight man - :-bd
- Gay man destroying straight man's property in order to promote the illusion that straight man is his boyfriend - :-bd
- Woman receiving financial reward for sexual favors from a married man - :-bd
- Whore being expected to behave like a whore - X(

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

'I'll do anything!' Famous last words, mister sleaze-rector.

and Giz, it looks like everyone's overlooked the name-fudge, due to having an awesome comic.

Smart, beautiful, and manipulative. Amber's got him by the shorthairs and I don't think she's gonna let go.

Oh, by the way.....you guys haven't heard of angry nipples? hehe. This guy's got a sexual addiction and he really doesn't wanna let go of it. believe me, when it comes to that, most guys and some women turn to a rather weak shell of their former selves. hehe.

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

mrhargett wrote:Just so we're clear on the MA3 moral outrage scale:
- A gay man climbing naked into a straight man's bed without permission - :-bd
- A woman taking snapshots of the two men in bed without the straight man's consent - :-bd
- A woman working to "turn" the straight man gay for her own sexual pleasure - :-bd
- A grown woman looking to inflict physical harm on a minor for insulting her on a message board - :-bd
- Same grown woman having sex with minor's married mother as a substitute revenge - :-bd
- Gay man lying to people about the status of his relationship with the straight man - :-bd
- Gay man destroying straight man's property in order to promote the illusion that straight man is his boyfriend - :-bd
- Woman receiving financial reward for sexual favors from a married man - :-bd
- Whore being expected to behave like a whore - X(

AMEN BROTHER!!!
and any time Didi ends up naked :-bd :-bd :-bd

Salem the Cat

Post by Salem the Cat »

Giz wrote:BTW, if you notice the actor's name change, it isn't your eyes, we had two choices, and I picked the wrong one while lettering. Sorry! ;;)
What was the other name? Nicolas Cage is good in some movies, but he has been in some of the crappiest crap lately. I hear he ran out of money or something and ended up needed to do pretty much anything to pay the bills.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Gold Star for Amber! (*) Well played, m'lady, well played indeed. :ymapplause:

And I too am curious as to the identity of the actor chosen before Nic Cage (who, by the way, was great in Snake Eyes & the National Treasure movies).
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Samuel L Jackson? He's been in some dreadful movies.

And before anyone says he's cool.. I pull the 'Snakes on a Plane' card. :p

BigLundi

Post by BigLundi »

"I am sick and tired of these motherfucking whores in my motherfucking movies!"

xD, in any case, very well played by Amber, and I chalenge the idea that Nic Cage was never in bad movies.

I will say this though, Lord of War? Snake Eyes? Both incredible movies.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Bear wrote:Samuel L Jackson? He's been in some dreadful movies.

And before anyone says he's cool.. I pull the 'Snakes on a Plane' card. :p
Run.

Now.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/