26-12-13 DiDi and chibis

Post by Giz »

Passing Through

Re: 26-12-13 DiDi and chibis

Post by Passing Through »

So she's a chibinapper as well eh?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:3
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

I always liked this image. Zii being in total bliss while Gary is happy beyond belief.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday brake. :)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

In this image Didi looks like Betty with BIG BOOBS.. :D :ymdevil:
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

StEligius

Post by StEligius »

Ehh... They need to just do it and get the tension out of the way. They then can go about their day having their li'l misadventures, come home and chat about it in bed, one of the three would come up from under the sheets with a moist face and some smart ass thing to say. Perhaps the head popping up from the sheets could be the guest star of the day, kind of like a bohemian version of "Hee Haw". Next day they wake up in some strange configuration of entangled limbs or hanging half out of bed.

Eh sounds lame, would delete this post but I like chaos and you never know what bit of stupidity might set some off.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If Chastel ever wants to become a Pokémon-trainer, she won't even have to spend money on Pokéballs... We can already see that she is capable of taming Chibi-randies, and their evolved versions should be even more tractable.